• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Very Small CS 1.6 Server

Yeps

Hi, FWS!

I would love to get sponsorship for a very small CS 1.6 server. It's not going to solicit your server too much.

Requirements:
  • 5 player slots. I don't really need more.
  • Not necessarily 24/7 uptime. I can handle less.
  • A decent FPS. If it will be around 50 for every player, it would be fine.
  • A control panel would also be great.

Offering:
  • Advertising banners in site and server (while people play).
  • 100% of the profit from slots and admins.
  • Admin on server, of course.

I will be using it for the DeathRun mod. No fancy add-ons, just the basic ones and my maps.

Feel free to ask anything else. If you want anything else, just tell me.

Thanks a lot, mates.

for a game server, now matter how less users u going to host, it usually not able to obtain for free or just banner ads on the website.

but anyway, it is best if u considering to purchase a low price VPS.

Thanks CS Squad for being obvious, I remember asking for it a few months ago (or last year) and I got it from several people.

Since it's not a big one and it's not going to set your server on fire, I'll try to get it again.

And, as I said, I'll be happy to add to my offer if you also request something else (such as having a certain server name that advertises you).

I would strongly recommend getting a small low-end VPS for this kind of thing, getting a service for free and using it for game servers isn't something I'd recommend due to reliability. However, good luck in your search.

I can try to do this for you, i have not tested this on my server yet.

We here have only tested offerings to SA-MP servers and TS2/TS3 servers.

Contact are sales department for more details and to discuss at: http://colorhost.co

Thanks

Thanks CS Squad for being obvious, I remember asking for it a few months ago (or last year) and I got it from several people.

Since it's not a big one and it's not going to set your server on fire, I'll try to get it again.

And, as I said, I'll be happy to add to my offer if you also request something else (such as having a certain server name that advertises you).

If you got it from several people, then why are you asking again?

Honestly I could care less if you care or not. You are the one insulting people without provocation.

Good luck with your impossible requests for illegal hosting.

@Uninvited
everyone know wat you are now, so no one will care wat you say now.
by the way, do you know that you have violated the forum rules for attacking people without any reason?

plus, this is not ur own thread, so attacking people like this, won't show that you are doing self defense.

Back