• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Vespacious.com , is it dead ?

isnt that a bit unusual taking a site down just for re-design ?
........and taking a week or so

Dear,

We are not gone or dead ;)
There are some problems with the movement of our domain to the new server.
This causes the long downtime.
Normally all clients are still online , if not please sent me a PM.
Also , in the beginning we did not have a Enom account , and our domain vespacious.com was registered via a friend of the manager, because that guy is on a vacation he did not yet change the nameservers!

Sorry for this,

Anne T.

VespaCious Sales.

Vespacious said:
Dear,

We are not gone or dead ;)
There are some problems with the movement of our domain to the new server.
This causes the long downtime.
Normally all clients are still online , if not please sent me a PM.
Also , in the beginning we did not have a Enom account , and our domain vespacious.com was registered via a friend of the manager, because that guy is on a vacation he did not yet change the nameservers!

Sorry for this,

Anne T.

VespaCious Sales.

Anne.. oh no.. another geek girl... :D

What about the accounts department? My last payment was supposed to be due 16th of June, still haven't received a bill for it, I should be receiving my July bill about now. This happened a few months back and I had to contact them in order to make my payment. This time, i'll let you guys come to me.. :)

I gotta say in their defense though, support is very good. When you e-mail them, you get a response quick smart.

I see... That would explain it, woohoo! paid hosting for free. $4 saving, what will i invest that money in?

bozley05 said:
What about the accounts department? My last payment was supposed to be due 16th of June, still haven't received a bill for it, I should be receiving my July bill about now. This happened a few months back and I had to contact them in order to make my payment. This time, i'll let you guys come to me.. :)

I gotta say in their defense though, support is very good. When you e-mail them, you get a response quick smart.

Dear,

We are not sending out payment request for 2 months :).
All current clients receive 2 months free webhosting.
(We are also working on a new client management system)

Sincerely yours,

Anne T.
VespaCious.

Back