• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

VPS Hosting Or Dedicated Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

RH-Calvin

VPS hosting and dedicated hosting differ in various aspects. Dedicated hosting offers you more space, more bandwidth, more support and everything more. So what are your requirements? Are you hosting a website with high traffic and require utmost security? Know more about the various differences between VPS Hosting and Dedicated Hosting to make you take the right decision to host your website.

Hi,

Go with Dedicated Server :D

A dedicated hosting service, or managed hosting service is a type of Internet hosting where the client leases an entire server not shared with anyone, this is more flexible than VPS Hosting, as organizations have full control over the server(s), including choice of operating system, hardware, etc.

Hi,

Go with Dedicated Server :D

A dedicated hosting service, or managed hosting service is a type of Internet hosting where the client leases an entire server not shared with anyone, this is more flexible than VPS Hosting, as organizations have full control over the server(s), including choice of operating system, hardware, etc.

I completely agree with you. If you have a bigger site generating a business and with high traffic you need a hosting service with utmost security and individuality. Dedicated servers offer more space, more security and more dedicated support service to manage high end business.

But it always depends on your requirements and your pockets :wink2:

If you are running small things you can try vps, if you are running big processes you can go with dedicated

I think you can go with vps if you can manage your host, clients very well in small business but if you have more clients you can go with dedicated servers so you can offer, vps, resellers, web hosting

It really depends on the budget and website/application requirements. Dedicated Server is always best choice for hosting however its bit pricey. VPS is now being replaced with Cloud Hosting where you get flexibility to increase server resources without going through upgrade and data migration.

Hey,

I suggest you to use Dedicated server if you are hosting a big site with High traffic. Many of them listed the features of dedicated hosting in above comments. In short you should choose dedicated hosting because it have:

• High Security
  • Greater Reliability
  • Retaining the Opportunity for Scalability
  • Greater Control and Flexibility

Last edited:
Dedicated hosting is good for website that gets huge number of visitors. VPS Hosting is ideal for website that gets sudden spikes in resource usage so that you dont get your account suspended on shared server.

VPS and dedicated hosting both are different from each other, as VPS hosting includes our 4GB, 6GB, and 8GB VPS Hosting Plans and these hosting is very similar to buy apartment or complex like you still sharing things on the property. Whereas dedicated server includes the essential, advanced and elite dedicated server hosting plans.

Last edited:
If you are looking for dedicated CPU resources at low price, then go for VPS and if it is a high traffic website, then dedicated server is a good choice.

Both are very important

Vps for small business
Dedicated for a real start of business

It is very important, though, to recognize the moment (if you grow your business) when is the time to go for a dedicated from vps. It's best to plan this on time and not be surprised.

Definitely dedicated hosting but it really depends on your requirements. If you can run your website with limited specs then VPS is better option which is also cost effective.

I definitely prefer Dedicated hosting since it makes me feel comfortable and knowing that I have the best without having increasing in future. It helps me focus on developing my side better. I use only Serveria for Dedicated Hosting and it’s pretty cheap starting from $39/mo while there is also 99.99% Uptime and there is 14 days money back guarantee available just in case of any tension.

Hi

Virtual Private Server: VPS hosting acts as an intermediate between shared hosting and dedicated servers, in which it is not shared, as compared to shared hosting, and at the same time a dedicated server has a lot of functionality Offers at cheap and affordable prices. In virtual private server hosting, multiple websites are hosted on the same server, but unlike shared hosting, they are divided by their own space split.

Dedicated server hosting: This is the most advanced form of web hosting and you have the full server to host your site. You do not have to share the server with any other website and you have the convenience of getting more control over sharing or virtual private server hosting. But dedicated server hosting is more expensive than hosting other types.

hope it helps you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back