• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

VPS required

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decker

Officially Old!
NLC
Now the important bits :)

1. You must have been hosting for at least 1 full year, that means fully operational not 6 months of it wondering what you were doing, 1 full year 24/7.

2. You must have been hosting for at least 1 full year, that means fully operational not 6 months of it wondering what you were doing, 1 full year 24/7. - Yes, I repeated it as it's quite a big condition and worthy of mentioning twice.

3. VPS spec - 1G RAM dedicated, around 1G CPU, CentOS5 onward available, WHM/CPanel, minimum 2 IP's, the rest is flexible.
Price around $20 (give or take $10 depending on specs, most likely give so the range is up to $30 preferred $20)

4. This will be tested for 7 days, any fails (that are not my fault) and it's cancelled with a full refund to be given.

5. If you miss any of the above as requirements or make unachievable offers I will make fun of you for at least 3 months.

6. Always read the first post of a thread as I may edit this...

Okay, GO!

Would you take a registered company in place a little under a year? Or must it be a full year, even as a registered company?
Also, I thought you had your own server?

There are a couple of exceptions to rule 1 & 2 Schmarvin :) so yes.

More than one (I've got a DL380 at home too) but I need a VPS for something and current supplier is a complete let down...

I'll have my offer coming really soon.

At least to start, I'll offer the exact specs from the first offer (it's just resold from Burst) for $22.50. Will have a custom OpenVZ and Xen plan on our own dedicateds in a couple hours. Out mobile right now. :)

@ Decker

We can offer you Cloud Server (bit expensive) rather than a traditional VPS hosting solutions. Our Cloud Servers are based on high end networking technology where multiple servers are interconnected to form a server cluster which ensure you 100% Power & Network uptime guarantee.

============= Linux - VMware Cloud Hosting =============
» CPU: 800 Mhz
» RAM: 512 MB
» Hard Drive Space: 25 GB
» Monthly Bandwidth: 600 GB
» Control Panel: WHM - Cpanel £5.00 GBP
» Operating System: Linux CentOS
» Server Management: Fully Managed.
» 30 Day Moneyback guarantee. (No FREE trials)
» Server cost : £35.00 GBP / Month

Cloud servers are highly reliable & scalable. You can add more CPU, Memory, or just the bandwidth as the need arises. Please refer to the following link for server details >> https://www.webhosting.uk.com/cloud-hosting.php

Feel free to PM me if you want more details.

Since your £15.65 out (on todays exchange rates and not including cPanel, which at a fiver is not a bad deal by the way), and low on RAM by half please refer to original post point 5. :wave:

And ironically you just got that in before I came back to post I've just got one sorted - oooh so close to not getting hit for blatant advertising out of request :eek3:

Not to worry, this will only go on for 3 months :D

I'll have my offer coming really soon.

At least to start, I'll offer the exact specs from the first offer (it's just resold from Burst) for $22.50. Will have a custom OpenVZ and Xen plan on our own dedicateds in a couple hours. Out mobile right now. :)

Are you saying I resell through Burst? I do not. I run through Caronet and Hostdime.

Are you saying I resell through Burst? I do not. I run through Caronet and Hostdime.

Forgive me if I'm incorrect then, but seeing as your exact plan and options are identical to Burst's, right down to the IP addresses (2 (IPv4) + IPv6), vePortal, CPU, Plesk additional languages (who offers that?), the Control Panel descriptions, etc... Even your disk space "50GB (RAID BASED CONFIG)" matches Burst's description IDENTICALLY. The Miami, FL location is another dead giveaway, as neither Caronet nor HostDime have datacenters in Miami, as far as I know. Would be quite the coincidence if that offer wasn't from Burst. http://www.burst.net/linvps.shtml Not that it makes a difference. I've used Burst for tons of my budget clients who can't afford anything else. They're perfectly good. Been quite happy with them actually.

My offers:

OpenVZ

100 GB Disk Space
1 TB Bandwidth
2 IP Addresses
cPanel/WHM

$29.74 w/ 15% discount

XEN

75 GB Disk Space
1 TB Bandwidth
2 IP Addresses
cPanel / WHM