• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

vps reseller

satan

hi does anyone know of any companys that allow reselling ogf there vps services i have done a little reasearch and its mainly only coming up with compays that allow dedicated reselling

That kind of pricing is nuts. How do you resell a 3GB VPS that you are paying $40.00 for? That is already higher than most companies selling VPS' direct.

ecsportal said:
That kind of pricing is nuts. How do you resell a 3GB VPS that you are paying $40.00 for? That is already higher than most companies selling VPS' direct.
I do not know pricing for VPS. I signed up with them for one of my clients recently as I was looking.... most of the ones I looked at were cheap so I was afraid of oversell... this met the budget. it was very recent though cannot give you a review, but all seems good so far.

Back