• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

VPS server in Europe and in the USA?

arizonadream

2 Different providers are needed. Low cost. In Europe I have seen libertyvps.net in US hostwinds.com. But I want more. Please suggest.
Usage for WP blogs.

What is your server budget and what will the servers be used for?

When you post any providers URLs in a post in which you ask for suggestions, the thread looks spammy. Do you have any preferred country in Europe and what is the VPS specification you need to use?

When you post any providers URLs in a post in which you ask for suggestions, the thread looks spammy. Do you have any preferred country in Europe and what is the VPS specification you need to use?

Just look around. There is nothing but spam posts like that here, unfortunately. :(

Hey,
Please let us know about your requirement.
As hosting niche is flooded with the hosting providers, It's a very difficult task to choose a hosting provider
When you chose any provider you are supposed to check following features:
  • uptime
  • money back guarantee
  • type of support
  • DMCA free and so on
By the way, you can try layerservers' cheap offshore VPS hosting plans starting at just $3.49/mo.
There you will also get:
99.99% uptime
any time money back guarantee
100% DMCA ignored
24/7/365 fast and expert support
Cheers

My two favourite hosting companies in Europe are Contabo and Hetzner. My first choice would be Contabo. It is a serious server provider with location in Germany. It's been around for a number of years, and provides great technical support. They know their products back to front. My second choice would be Hetzner Online - which is also a large Data Center. It has a great reputation. I've had hosting through a shared host there for many years. They're much larger and a bit more expensive though than Contabo - Contabo is more my size for better overall service.

Back