• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Vps

themoose

Sup, Recoil here.
NLC
Hello :wave:,

Can anybody beat rapidvps' plan of:

5GB Space
100GB B/W
8GB RAM (128MB Guaranteed)
6GHz CPU (100MHz Guaranteed)
$10/mo

No fancy-pants admin needed (like cPanel).

Must be based on Linux OS.

Must accept paypal.

Thanks,

TM

TM, if I were you I'd take that. I dont even have that with a reseller, and I pay 10 bucks/month. Anything lower than that is probably a scam.

I am curious as to their hardware. Are they running dual 3 GHZ xeons to get 6GHZ cpu :p. I am guessing they are running a 64bit system in order to reach the 8GB of RAm on the system. I can't remeber for sure if a 32 bit architecture's cieling was 4GB or 8GB.

No sane host will try to beat them unless they are willing to oversell their servers for smaller plans.

yes i know it's not a reseller but don't u think that price suits the name " RESELLER ' ?

if you have full control of a server, does it actually cost that much more to create a VPS than a reseller?

Yes, individual IP Addresses, CPanel/WHM, Virtuozzo Power Panel. More powerful then Norm Server itself.

Don't buy that plan you mentioned, we were pulling your leg... you'll never be happy at that price.

Turns out I dont need one, but I may in the future.

I've heard good things about them - somebody I know has had a very good experience with them, and when I've asked questions they've been answered almost immediately.

T.M. said:
Turns out I dont need one, but I may in the future.

I've heard good things about them - somebody I know has had a very good experience with them, and when I've asked questions they've been answered almost immediately.
I think you need Reseller or a big shared hosting. I hope so. :p

Back