• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

VWC Why we are so cheap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To: all other hosting companies, People needing hosting, and computer guroos,

I feel that some of the members here complain because they are mad because we can beat allot of there deals on hosting. Let me let you all in on a little secret and be perfectly honest with you on why we can beat these prices. First of all we are a US corporation with offices in AL,GA,TX,CO, and will be opening in the next six months (hopefuly) in FL. We have been in business for almost six years.

Well here you go-
The cost of one of our servers on-
average is aprox $1,500.00, we buy them in bulk rates through Dell. On
average as you may see allot of our promotions here are for $39.99 per year.
COST OF SERVER $1,500 divided by HOSTING PACKAGE $39.99 = 37.5. So 38
accounts on that server and we have made our money back most hosting
companies will put 100 to 150 full sites on there server. We on the other
hand do not put any more than 65 depending on space of course. This
insures good speed for our clients sites. So if you take 65 - 38 = 27. So go 27
X $39.99= $1,079.73 profit on our investment almost doubled our money. We
have also found that if you give a customer a fair price and excellent
service they will renew there contract for years to come. Also they know
they are getting a tremendous deal so they more likely than not follow are
guidelines so as not to jeopardize there account and reliability. We also do
not sell re seller packages we handle all sales our selves so as not to
flood the servers for one. We do not sell unlimited accounts unless a customer wants a dedicated server, and yes they are limited to only that servers capacity. We have also figured out by allot of trial and error at first but allot of and, I would safely say most people want all the space they can get on a server right?
people do not want to run out of space. So you sign some one up for 25 gigs of space and 26 gigs of bandwidth and 75% of them come no where close to that more like 1 GB at most and 1 Gb bandwidth at most. ( Then the next year you re average there price if there not using what they pay for why not drop the price a little. If some one really wants that much space its because there site is pretty important and makes them good money so they are more inclined to lease a dedicated server. Or are forced to if it is a gaming site for example, that you want because most (not all) hosting companies do not allow that because it really drains bandwidth.

Thus the average-
server life is about 4 years and of course you have the extra cost of
upgrades I know that, but when you add it all up we can make up to 5 times
our cost, meaning a exceptional return on our investment! Now this is only
extra income that helps our cash flow on our mainstream part of the business
and that is web design. We own our own servers and also have virtual back up servers by another very large US company (that is another one of our costs) so in event of a servers complete failure we have a imediate back up plan for those customers on that server so as not to leave them hanging out to dry.
So now that you guys know a little more about what we do and how we do it. Mabey now you wont be so critical on our pricing.
There is nothing wrong with giveing people an exceptional level of service for a fair price.
You can check us out on the web http://www.virtualwebconcepts.com
or email the hosting dpt. hosting@virtualwebconcepts.com

Hosting Special for this forum $19.99 to $39.99 on most plans.
If you have a unique request or custom order just shoot us an email.

Q: Now when you look at our hosting plans on our site Why might you ask are we so high?
A: Our main focus is web design by advertiseing those prices and packages to web design clients mainly-
those are for a differant levels of servers. We do alot of financial companies, Real estate and mortgage companys sites. These servers act in a way as a deticated server, These companies can use these servers on their existing networks as databases and file sharing servers. These are twice as expensive and more complex than a regular web server. Also there is only limited space on these servers however companies that we design there web site do pay less or more depending on the complexity. We offer these two as dissconted package deals. Also any one in the web design business knows customers will fight you for every nickle and dime so this is a bargaining chip!

On another note: Also, guys I am new to this forum, I realy wish that you could cut me just a little bit of slack if I screw up by posting on the wrong forum or something minor like that. I have been on here for just a matter of mabey a week on this forum and allready complaint after complaint my forum reputation is allready horade because of honest mistakes. So any thing positive about our company that can be left on our rating to get us out of this rutt would get many thanks.

**Also to all the mods and admins and my new friend Peo.**

I hope for once (lol) that I have posted this in the right board, and not broken any rules, but if I haven't please just shoot me an email and tell me where to put it and I'll fix it. I feel sure that my company can become an asset to your members and your forum. As do I on the same note feel your members and forum can become an asset to my company. :classic2: also I see now why some of my post have been canceled some one brought it to my attention. I will add a page to our company web site showing these forum special hosting offers and will direct the link on my posts.

My Sincire Thanks, (for reading all this rambleing on)

R. Adam Wiswell
President
Virtual Web Concepts Inc. :)

Last edited:
Oh boy...

Please don't call me your friend, you are not my friend.

You have a problem with your reputation here, since you continue to ignore our rules. For the last time... Read the rules.

No, this is not the correct place for this type of post. Actually I don't think this type of post should be posted at all but that's your decision.

virtualwebc said:
To: all other hosting companies, People needing hosting, and computer guroos,

I feel that some of the members here complain because they are mad because we can beat allot of there deals on hosting. Let me let you all in on a little secret and be perfectly honest with you on why we can beat these prices. First of all we are a US corporation with offices in AL,GA,TX,CO, and will be opening in the next six months (hopefuly) in FL. We have been in business for almost six years.

Well here you go-
The cost of one of our servers on-
average is aprox $1,500.00, we buy them in bulk rates through Dell. On
average as you may see allot of our promotions here are for $39.99 per year.
COST OF SERVER $1,500 divided by HOSTING PACKAGE $39.99 = 37.5. So 38
accounts on that server and we have made our money back most hosting
companies will put 100 to 150 full sites on there server. We on the other
hand do not put any more than 65 depending on space of course. This
insures good speed for our clients sites. So if you take 65 - 38 = 27. So go 27
X $39.99= $1,079.73 profit on our investment almost doubled our money. We
have also found that if you give a customer a fair price and excellent
service they will renew there contract for years to come. Also they know
they are getting a tremendous deal so they more likely than not follow are
guidelines so as not to jeopardize there account and reliability. We also do
not sell re seller packages we handle all sales our selves so as not to
flood the servers for one. We do not sell unlimited accounts unless a customer wants a dedicated server, and yes they are limited to only that servers capacity. We have also figured out by allot of trial and error at first but allot of and, I would safely say most people want all the space they can get on a server right?
people do not want to run out of space. So you sign some one up for 25 gigs of space and 26 gigs of bandwidth and 75% of them come no where close to that more like 1 GB at most and 1 Gb bandwidth at most. ( Then the next year you re average there price if there not using what they pay for why not drop the price a little. If some one really wants that much space its because there site is pretty important and makes them good money so they are more inclined to lease a dedicated server. Or are forced to if it is a gaming site for example, that you want because most (not all) hosting companies do not allow that because it really drains bandwidth.

Thus the average-
server life is about 4 years and of course you have the extra cost of
upgrades I know that, but when you add it all up we can make up to 5 times
our cost, meaning a exceptional return on our investment! Now this is only
extra income that helps our cash flow on our mainstream part of the business
and that is web design. We own our own servers and also have virtual back up servers by another very large US company (that is another one of our costs) so in event of a servers complete failure we have a imediate back up plan for those customers on that server so as not to leave them hanging out to dry.
So now that you guys know a little more about what we do and how we do it. Mabey now you wont be so critical on our pricing.
There is nothing wrong with giveing people an exceptional level of service for a fair price.
You can check us out on the web http://www.virtualwebconcepts.com
or email the hosting dpt. hosting@virtualwebconcepts.com

Hosting Special for this forum $19.99 to $39.99 on most plans.
If you have a unique request or custom order just shoot us an email.

Q: Now when you look at our hosting plans on our site Why might you ask are we so high?
A: Our main focus is web design by advertiseing those prices and packages to web design clients mainly-
those are for a differant levels of servers. We do alot of financial companies, Real estate and mortgage companys sites. These servers act in a way as a deticated server, These companies can use these servers on their existing networks as databases and file sharing servers. These are twice as expensive and more complex than a regular web server. Also there is only limited space on these servers however companies that we design there web site do pay less or more depending on the complexity. We offer these two as dissconted package deals. Also any one in the web design business knows customers will fight you for every nickle and dime so this is a bargaining chip!

On another note: Also, guys I am new to this forum, I realy wish that you could cut me just a little bit of slack if I screw up by posting on the wrong forum or something minor like that. I have been on here for just a matter of mabey a week on this forum and allready complaint after complaint my forum reputation is allready horade because of honest mistakes. So any thing positive about our company that can be left on our rating to get us out of this rutt would get many thanks.

I hope for once (lol) that I have posted this in the right board, and not broken any rules, but if I haven't please just shoot me an email and tell me where to put it and I'll fix it. I feel sure that my company can become an asset to your members and your forum. As do I on the same note feel your members and forum can become an asset to my company. :classic2: also I see now why some of my post have been canceled some one brought it to my attention. I will add a page to our company web site showing these forum special hosting offers and will direct the link on my posts.

My Sincire Thanks, (for reading all this rambleing on)

R. Adam Wiswell
President
Virtual Web Concepts Inc. :)

Hey tht was a gud piece of info! I think the prob with hosting comes when people try to host more than they can just to earn some extra bucks and this effects its clients badly...gud to see tht you have a policy for it...i.e not over-crowding your servers...wish ya all the best i'm sure with this kind of efficiency you are gonna do very well... :)

virtualwebc said:

lolz...well i personally think its not such a *big* issue...it happens and has happened to evryone at one point when they were new...it can get a bit confusing for a newbie and ofcourse the Mods shud consider it and i'm sure they are pretty chill abt it...there are worser crimes than posting in the wrong forum...lol...so take a chill pill Addy :)

Peo said:
Oh boy...

Please don't call me your friend, since you certainly are not my friend.

You have a problem with your reputation here, since you continue to ignore our rules. For the last time... Read the rules.

No, this is not the correct place for this type of post. Actually I don't think this type of post should be posted at all but that's your decision.

I invite any one that reads this post to check my forum rep. and see that they are newbie mistakes and why they were posted as valid complaints I am not exactly sure. Lets here some member feed back on that. I do not have a bad business reputation, literaly or at least I hope this is not what is implied by this post. I have done nothing but try to be friendly to Peo and ask him for help and assistance. By calling you friend was to be taken by you as a nice no hard feelings type gesture. I do apologise if you took it the wrong way, I guess another one of my mistakes. I am dilgantly requesting that you would please refrain from using this "bad reputation" term so loosely. I realy do not want people in this forum or any where else for that matter to take this the wrong way. I also want to thank you for editing your post, now it does not sound as insulting/degrating as it did before.

virtualwebc said:
I invite any one that reads this post to check my forum rep. and see that they are newbie mistakes and why they were posted as valid complaints I am not exactly sure. Lets here some member feed back on that. I do not have a bad business reputation, literaly or at least I hope this is not what is implied by this post. I have done nothing but try to be friendly to Peo and ask him for help and assistance. By calling you friend was to be taken by you as a nice no hard feelings type gesture. I do apologise if you took it the wrong way, I guess another one of my mistakes. I am dilgantly requesting that you would please refrain from using this "bad reputation" term so loosely. I realy do not want people in this forum or any where else for that matter to take this the wrong way. I also want to thank you for editing your post, now it does not sound as insulting/degrating as it did before.

Maybe if you learned how to spell (or used a spell-checker), your posts might look a little more intelligent and people might trust you a little more.

But that's just my opinion!

virtualwebc said:

To be honest, we have cut you a lot of slack! Posting in the wrong forum once or twice is understandably a mistake, but when you make the same mistakes daily, sometimes three times a day, it is no longer an accident, but outright spam. The time we have spent cleaning up your "mistakes" makes us wonder if you will ever be a decent forum member.

Any other forum would have banned you on day one (and some did), but we are easier here, although we have just about done being easy on you.

Then there is your standard copy and paste reply to all requests without reading first. Surely nobody would take a host seriously who says he can offer 200GB space and 200GB bandwidth for $39.95 a year?

your website says 200mb space 400mb bandwidth for 39$/month, and you offer 200gb space/bandwidth for 39.95 a year here.

This is why I would be a little cautious

I think that what it means is that of you buy a year in advance the price will be $39 a month for that year. He has explanied it many times before.
And virtualwebc, i feel for you. I am new here and most of the older member keep trying to start arguements and fights with me and then when i post back they report me and i get in trouble, and when they are proven wrong they resort to attacking you by saying that you have spelling errors. So what, someone misspelled something, people arent perfect

If you offer something for $39 a month, you should not post here that it is $39 a year. I can't beleive I even have to explain that...

Well man there's still 2 problems.

1. 39.99$ a month is not unbelievably cheap

2. He still offers considerably less on his site.

And I'm not trying to start anything with VWC at all he seems like a decent guy. Just saying why he may be treated like he is.

striker said:
Well man there's still 2 problems.

1. 39.99$ a month is not unbelievably cheap

2. He still offers considerably less on his site.

And I'm not trying to start anything with VWC at all he seems like a decent guy. Just saying why he may be treated like he is.

For 200gigs of bandwidth its okay.

striker said:
your website says 200mb space 400mb bandwidth for 39$/month, and you offer 200gb space/bandwidth for 39.95 a year here.

This is why I would be a little cautious

Striker,

If you took the time to read the post above you would find the answer. Any one buying a product or service over the internet should of course be cautious. I am not trying to twist any body's arm to purchase hosting from my company. If I am not mistaken this is a forum to offer web hosting services. This is simply what I am doing. I am offering my companies services at a fair price. Why should I have to set my prices high and rob my customers blind on hosting? When I know I can sell for less and retain accounts after the first year thus to generate more profit in the long run. Customer satisfaction is crucial in any kind of sale. Letting your client know that you appreciate their business by giving them a fair price is a number one goal for us. Not to sound like a wise guy or any thing, and please don't take this the wrong way, but I know my companies capabilities, I know what we have, and I know what we can sell, and what to sell it for to still generate a strong enough profit margin. One thing I have learned in this business is that you can not make money off of a empty server. If we had to write something off as a loss, which we do from time to time every one does. I would rather take a $250 dollar loss because I had to sell cheaper than take a $1,500 loss because I was pig headed and refused to lower my price.

Thanks for your feedback as a gesture I will offer you the same 200 GB Web Space and 200 GB Bandwidth for the low price of $39.99 per year. You can sign up today. I guarantee customer satisfaction, I will also extend to you a 30 day money back guarantee on your purchase. So why don't you give us a try?

I extend the offer to you

Peo said:
If you offer something for $39 a month, you should not post here that it is $39 a year. I can't beleive I even have to explain that...

I offer it for a year at that price to you now $39.99 would you like to sign up today and prove your self wrong?
Peo,
I have asked you for help time and time again despite all of your personal attacks, and been as nice as I can be to you but never have I asked you to explain my companies pricing structure to me. I don't remember seeing you at the last board meeting.
So please before you insult or attack my integrity some more get the facts straight.

Last edited:
Thanks

kaliboy2g said:
I think that what it means is that of you buy a year in advance the price will be $39 a month for that year. He has explanied it many times before.
And virtualwebc, i feel for you. I am new here and most of the older member keep trying to start arguements and fights with me and then when i post back they report me and i get in trouble, and when they are proven wrong they resort to attacking you by saying that you have spelling errors. So what, someone misspelled something, people arent perfect

Thanks I'm glad some one else notices the abuse here to. I hate that we have to put up with it seems to be a bit imature don't you think?
But to let you know If I say a year I mean one payment thats all.
So if I say $39.99 a year I mean 1 payment of $39.99 until this time next year.

You Are Right!

Mandrake said:
Maybe if you learned how to spell (or used a spell-checker), your posts might look a little more intelligent and people might trust you a little more.

But that's just my opinion!

Ha! Ha! You know that you are probably right. I have had this problem for years. you know they bought my books and sent me to school three degrees later and I still can't spell. I guess it was a good thing that I went to school for business and not to be a spelling teacher.
Glad to know some one here has a sense of humor!
:classic2:

virtualwebc said:
Thanks I'm glad some one else notices the abuse here to. I hate that we have to put up with it seems to be a bit imature don't you think?
But to let you know If I say a year I mean one payment thats all.
So if I say $39.99 a year I mean 1 payment of $39.99 until this time next year.

You are welcome. I just had it up to here with the way senior members are treating some of the newer ones. And about your site. $40 a year sounds like a great deal and if some of the people here dont believe you then let them. You say you have been in business for 6years well there you go, you have enough clients and you shouldnt have to take all this crap for some more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back