• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

VWC Why we are so cheap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free it is!

:)
Peo said:
I wouldn't host any site with you even if it was for free.

Well thats another insult to add to the list that you have given me. Is it because you feel that I may prove you wrong and do what I say. Since you mention it Peo, I'll give it to you for free just because I like you how is that?

virtualwebc said:
:)

Well thats another insult to add to the list that you have given me. Is it because you feel that I may prove you wrong and do what I say. Since you mention it Peo, I'll give it to you for free just because I like you how is that?

If you are offering free hosting for insults let me get an account. Ill throw in a gmail invite for free too.

kaliboy2g said:
If you are offering free hosting for insults let me get an account. Ill throw in a gmail invite for free too.

Ha! Ha! Glad to see you got a since of humor too despite all the madness!

virtualwebc said:
Ha! Ha! Glad to see you got a since of humor too despite all the madness!

Aww......... I thought i was going to get free hosting. Only reason I stick around is because when people arent trying to be a$$-holes there is a lot of information here

kaliboy2g said:
Aww......... I thought i was going to get free hosting. Only reason I stick around is because when people arent trying to be a$$-holes there is a lot of information here

I know the feeling I thought very highly of this forum my self.

I just said that I would never ever like to be hosted by you even if it was for free.

How come you claim virtualwebconcepts have been in business for 6 years when your domain was registered 2003-10-29?

answer to your question!

Peo said:
I just said that I would never ever like to be hosted by you even if it was for free.

How come you claim virtualwebconcepts have been in business for 6 years when your domain was registered 2003-10-29?

The answer to your question since you have asked is that this company has been in business for almost 6 years. When the company was originally formed ALMOST six years ago there were three original partners to the first original startup Virtual Web Concepts LLC. After financial disputes between the three partners after almost 4.5 years in business the original register of virtualwebconcepts.com wich was kept buy one of the partners that was bought out after a legal dispute to the ownership of the name because its corporation status being upgraded to Inc. in year 3. US Federal law gives the rights of the .com name to the corporation. Therefore the name is re registerd back to the company. But since were on the subject I will tell you the rest of the story. after all of this about 6 months later a generous financial offer was made to the other remaining partner for 40% of his shares in the company wich I am proud to say he accepted thus making me the guy you hate so much CEO of the company.

Any more juvinile questions you need to ask feel free.

Its all on court record if you feel you need to dig into any more that dosen't concern you Peo.

Last edited:
The only record of virtualwebconcepts existance prior to 2003 is a under construction page during 2002. You were not in business during 2002?

Did you use the name virtualwebconcepts prior to 2002, since there is no such name in any search results prior to 2002?

A search on Google for your business name only shows 7 results, 2 of which go to this forum and 2 to your own site (hostrocket returns 94,000 search results, midphase returns 83,400 search results). A search for links to your site only returns 4 links, one of those is from this forum (hostrocket returns over 20,000 links, midphase over 10,000).

Given these facts, have you really been in the hosting bussiness for almost 6 years and have offices in 4 states?

Seeing your so educated

Peo said:
The only record of virtualwebconcepts existance prior to 2003 is a under construction page during 2002. You were not in business during 2002?

Did you use the name virtualwebconcepts prior to 2002, since there is no such name in any search results prior to 2002?

A search on Google for your business name only shows 7 results, 2 of which go to this forum and 2 to your own site (hostrocket returns 94,000 search results, midphase returns 83,400 search results). A search for links to your site only returns 4 links, one of those is from this forum (hostrocket returns over 20,000 links, midphase over 10,000).

Given these facts, have you really been in the hosting bussiness for almost 6 years and have offices in 4 states?

Ok buddy now you have really crossed the line for one you don't have a clue on what in the heck you are talking about. If your such a smart guy why don't you check US government records and articles of incorporation. If you are so brilliant you would have already thought of this. Now wouldn't you. I don't know how things operate in your country buddy but in the US things are obviously a bit more organized than where you are from. Therefore since you don't live hear I forgive your ignorance to the fact. I may take a few insults from you but I refuse to be called nor insinuated in any way form or fashion to be a liar nor a thief.
This is what you are obviously insinuating with these accusations that you are making. For another thing you are way out of line with these lies that you have concocted. You need to watch your slanderous statements buddy if you don't have the docs to prove your accusations. You will be the one made to look like a fool and not my self. So my advice to you is sit back and drink some hot coco and keep digging friend! And don't think that by any way even if this site is hosted in a third world country it does not protect you from a nice law suit So from here on out watch what you say. I have not bothered you in the least bit so stop acting like a child and quit messing with me. If you had any gumption at all you would start your own hosting company seeing that you know so much about it. But my speculation is that you don't have the education nor the capital reserve to start a lemonade stand. So I chalange you to get out from behind your mod role and go start your own business. But you better learn a little somthing first if you ever want to be in the same cass as my establishments.

Eh...?

You can't claim to have been in the hosting business for almost 6 years if you have only offered hosting for a couple of months.

Stop harassing me!!!

Peo said:
a hosting business without a website? you must be joking?

The site has been there now need be the case we are developing a differant site not a new URL. I hope you all see how the mods in this forum act towards there members. and correction smarty pants primairaly we do web design. Hosting is a second source of profit and while Im at it I also own a transport company in August GA with one partner. If you would realy like to know. Peo i am curious as to your findings on our articles of incorporation and business licenses for that matter so you can show all the good people here your true findings. I bet you have allready found them but just dont want to show the true papperwork that is public info. in fear of looking like a fool?
So now it is up to you to apologise and stop your harassment.

Maybe it would take Kaliboy 6 years to get a hosting business up and running and a worksble website ;)

Still no answers to my questions... What you are saying now is that you have been in other businesses for almost 6 years, but not the hosting business? You've only been in the hosting business for a couple of months?

Grow up for your own sake.

Jan said:
Maybe it would take Kaliboy 6 years to get a hosting business up and running and a worksble website ;)
Once again make statemnts with out even thinking we primairly do web design.
Try checking the facts and read alittle you may find all sorts of usefull info and while you are at it stop making childish comments act like a grone up for god sakes. I though the mods were supposed to set the example for the forum. and stop members from harassment but instead it is the mods doing the harassment.

kaliboy2g said:
Before we continue lets do our math. Today is June 19, 2004. Virtual Web concepts claims to be in business for ALMOST 6 years. Six years ago from today is June 19, 2002.

This site http://web.archive.org/web/20020823235453/http://www.virtualwebconcepts.com/
Is from the year 2002. When the site first started. So isnt it possible that this is from the begginning of the year 2002 when the site was first starting up?
You might want to recalculate that one more time to get it right...

Peo said:
You might want to recalculate that one more time to get it right...

Hmmm......

I guess i was wrong there. I will go edit that post. I just was typing without thinking on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back