• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

W-8.US with link shrinking website. 3 Yrs Old!

build-a-host

321Hosted.com
NLC
http://W-8.US

I have had this domain for almost 3 yrs now. I bought it and a lot of others when I was trying to build my portfolio of domains, and I have too many now so I'm looking to sell this one, and a few others.

The domain is registered at Godaddy, and expires on March 4th, 2011. It could be used for any type of website, and if sounded out, it sounds link "wait", or "weight".

Domain History:
This domain is 2yrs 9 months old.

Domain Traffic:
The domain receives a little traffic. According to awstats in my CPanel it has a total of 167 unique visits so far this month.

Domain PR:
This domain has a Google PR of 1/10

Domain Backlinks:
According to this website, the domain has 267 backlinks from 19 different .com domains. 6 backlinks from .net domains. 1 from a .org domains, and 1 from a .ro domain for a total of 292 backlinks.

Domains Indexed Pages:
Engine Count
Google 6
Yahoo 0
MSN 0
Alta Vista 59
AlltheWeb 58

Website Info:
The website is currently a link shrinking service offering free link shrinking such as changing a link from a really long link, to a small www.w-8.us/keyword.

Included In Sale:
The buyer will get the domain (pushed free to your Godaddy account). The buyer will also get all of the website files needed to transfer the website to your server if you wish. I will also throw in free hosting (if needed) for a period of 6 months. After that you can move it to another host, or purchase a hosting package from me.

Payment:
PayPal is the only form of payment I will accept. My PayPal account is a verified premier / business account, therefor you do not have to have a PayPal account to purchase this domain. All you need is a credit or debit card.

Questions & Contact:
If you have any questions about this domain, the website, or anything else, please feel free to contact me at anytime by PM'ing me here, or emailing me at admin(AT)AHostingWeb(DOT)com.

Thanks for looking!

Back