• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Wanna move to Canada

Sitebee

UFO Hunter
NLC
As above!

If I can acquire work im off, I hate the UK.

Would like a life changing situation, not happy in England anymore.

Looking for advice for moving to Canada?

I think you can stay there for 6 months without any visa. I'm sure you'll then need some kind of visa to work, study or start a businesss. What kind of jobs are you looking for?

Cheers guys, I posted this rather in hast.

Got women issues at the moment and it`s driving me nuts.

I do love Canada tho, it`s a beautiful country and I do want to move there some day.

Hello,

Canada's immigration has several types, labour immigrant, "investment" immigrant, and family immigrants ... I believe.

You can obtain more information from this GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL website: .....

In addition to the above, immigrating into Canada is not all that easy as they are quite picky on who they allow to immigrate.

After 9/11 as the USA went war my family looked into immigrating into Canada and were denied even with my step-father having a job and being fluent in English + Spanish and having a masters degree. I don't recall what all they required further, but it wasn't something you could whip up overnight, if at all.

Best of luck if you choose to proceed, but keep in mind that the transition will likely be hard and Canada does not have much to offer you....their economy follows the USA directly (which means its in the crapper), they have a very split population (They have a very English speaking side ... which they all Speak English + French ... and a very French side where they only speak French).

Overall, if you immigrating from the UK I would highly suggest you stick to the Toronto side as you will have a much easier time on both the language side and fitting in...they are still very English....Montreal area etc. still resent the English from back when they were a colony.

Do you want to leave the UK because of this woman?

Not really!

I was seeing a girl since the summer, fell for her big time. We stopped seeing each other a couple of weeks ago, I was pretty cut up about it, still am.

Back