• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

want to sell my software website

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOG

Hi,

I have a small software website called gyaro www.gyaro.com it is the software for running audio and video chat room running from web which using flash and for streaming it uses red5 media server 0.8
I have made it gyaro desktop software which when installed shows number of users chatting from system tray and run as desktop application and it also have gyaro red5 source code for application upgrade and gyaro flash source code.

I will provide you all software source code and domain and website once you buy gyaro.com with 100% rights.

I want to sell gyaro.com with software immediately.

For any enquiries please email sales@gyaro.com or reply here if you have questions.

Note : Currently i am not advertising or marketing gyaro software on the net and i do not have sales.

I am selling gyaro.com with 100% software ownership for $800 only interested buyers can reply here.

no i want to sell here because on flippa i have to pay fees. I want to sell it for $800 or less.

i dont want to advertise using money to sell website. I want to try selling it to someone here. There is no sales at the moment neither i have done marketing for couple of previous months so i want to sell it for $800 or less.

i dont want to advertise using money to sell website. I want to try selling it to someone here. There is no sales at the moment neither i have done marketing for couple of previous months so i want to sell it for $800 or less.
GumTree and craigslist are free if you want to know....
But 5 bucks just 5 bucks that not a lot

if anybody interested to buy my website with 100% software ownership please reply here i will sell for less money.

I am not selling my software website anymore please freewebspace delete this thread and post.

I am not selling my software website anymore please freewebspace delete this thread and post.
You don't have to delete this thread you can just say your not selling it anyway.
And one more question why would you ask for hosting when you own your web hosting site red5hosting.com?

i dont own hosting server its only hosting partner of gyaro.com voice chat room script.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back