• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Warning to all Hosts and people looking for hosting.

fnixws

Kicking your a$$
NLC

As you may have read, some lil punk thinks he can get away with DDoSing my domain.
He has begun posting in my forums for people to go to his hosting.

See this thread in wich he advertises on my site his plans:
http://www.post2host.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=863
His signup email: stombaugh.brad@mail.com
His login ip: 69.23.249.182

All hosts would be wise to block this moron from your servers and sites, and terminate any accounts he may have with you as they are most likely participating in the attacks.

All potential Hosting clients should aviod his site:
mbforums.co.cc
Wich is a clear rip off of mine.

I have notified the Authorities, His ISP, GMail, Version and his host but i thought i should inform all of you too.

Thanks
Fee

Last edited:
looks like his site is a rip off of google to me :p

While checking my emails...I got hit with a ddos attack a couple hours ago. The firewall took care of banning them all tho.

I do a hard refresh and its still up.
I change to IE its still up.

Other PC i get google lol.
This PC is using openDNS tho.

Ye :)

But so has fnix.ws...

well not quiet.

It was registered when i was with Crissic.
Since they closed down, they dont bother sending renewals out and the ----in thing expired.
Its also rejecting my payments and wont allow me to push to another registar....

EDIT:
Yes 6 months after Crissic closes, its still causing issues for ex clients.
Why cant I renew my domain? Because according to the telephone operator i spoke to, Skylar had it locked...
So as a resuly, all my sites and 1/2 my clients sites are offline.
Thanks Skylar...

Last edited:
Thanks for the report. Will definitely have those banned in Meek Host servers.

Is this so a phpbb security issue? I am receiving thousands of attempts of people logging in our servers. CSF-LFD with mod_rewrite helps, but it spams a bit too much too.

Back