• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
And sides I supported them I made 10 posts per a day avrage And clicked on about 50 adds a week just to suport steves pocket:p my bad any way o well. Also that post was edited alittle but boo hoo im leaving so wtf you know.

Yea good point. But like is said after a while some people on the staff get on your nervse. They follow you around. Well someone did to me and it just pisses me off.

TeenZIne said:
And sides I supported them I made 10 posts per a day avrage And clicked on about 50 adds a week just to suport steves pocket:p my bad any way o well. Also that post was edited alittle but boo hoo im leaving so wtf you know.

How many of those posts were against their rules? Are you aware that clicking ads several times per day may result in account suspension for the publisher? Anyway, I'm not here to fight with a little kid who uses acronyms when talking to people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back