• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Wasted domains

Either you park the domains to make money or you develop the website and design it professionally around the niche market after proper keyword research.

If your domains are having a good/higher page rank, I suggest you not to sell these, because develop good page rank, takes time i mean years altogether.

I suppose you understand that success depends on the domain name only. Park it or not park, but if your domain name is not good that will never drive good profit to you.

Well, try to run contests and give them away :)

Or find some people who want to use the domains to make a site, so you can point to their nameservers and let them grow the site, and when it gets huge enough, sell the site and give 50% profit to guy running it :)

In any case I would recommend to think twice about domain names which are considered as wasted. I suppose in the most cases that woulsd not be good idea at all to invest in such names.

public

you could sell them in the public internet place, or to be more simple, you could put them in the forum and leave you message, those who need them can contact you soon.

If you want to earn money by your domains, I think you can keep them yourself, just wait for the webmaster who be eager for your domains.

what can you do is sell the domain name or you want to make it more valuable then create a blog or website for it and done some SEO. After it able to get certain amount of organic traffic then you able to sold it with higher price.
If the domain name is still useful for you that you use it for your own website , or park it up.If no then just sell it .

I suppose you understand that success depends on the domain name only. Park it or not park, but if your domain name is not good that will never drive good profit to you.

I would disagree with this. I've seen some domains with awful names that are terrific sites. It just depends on how much work you want to put into the site and the promotion of the site.

Back