• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Water Seven Server Move (on or before August 30, 2010)

Efil

Dear Members of the Water Seven Community,

Hello and I hope you are all doing well.

Please be informed that the Water Seven server will be moved on or before August 30, 2010.

Since this is a move from a dedicated server account (at HiVelocity) to a reseller account (at HostGator), we will experience a downgrade in resources. That is very reasonable, however, since we haven't had any resource consumption for the last 3 years that is worthy of possessing our own dedicated server. In short, we don't have any famous site being hosted in our server.

As a result, we will downgrade all our packages from 7GB to 700MB free web space. If your site will consume more than that amount, you can upgrade your package later (after earning enough pearls inside the community).

Please note also that no member accounts will be transferred automatically. Since the Water Seven server account will become a reseller, we will need to ask HostGator - the server owner - to transfer our members' account to their server. This transfer service is free ONLY within 30 days (and we have less than 20 days left). In order for your account to be transferred, you have to send Efil 1,000 pearls inside The Water Seven Community, including the user name of your account and the password to your account. You must do it before August 30, 2010. Otherwise, you'll have to pay HostGator in US dollars to transfer your account.

Recently I'm fully occupied in translation and programming projects and I don't have enough time to update our community. I'll try to spend few hours updating community information later after our server has been transferred completely.

Sincerely,
Efil Leiv
Community Chairman
The Water Seven Community

Back