• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Way of Website promotion

sbglobal

Hello friends,

I have one website with Page Rank 3 and backlink count in Yahoo site explorer is around 2000. It is a web development company's website and having blog with regular updating content also. I have said to do only ONE WAY and FREE link building with PR 3+ sites.

I am doing

Directory Submission
Social Bookmaking
Articles
Press Releases
Blog Commenting
Forums Posting
Social Media Optimization (Face book, Twitter, Linked In)

so any body knows any other way to do link building excluding above mentioned methods which will be quality link building.

Also if someone has lists of PR 3+ websites (Directory and Business Listing) then please share with me.

Thanks in advance.

You have mentioned almost all the components on link building here:

though, i have a few questions/suggestions for you:

1: are you doing free directory submissions/paid {paid gives you featured listing wih dofollow link and its worth trying some high pr directories for this}
2: i hope you are not missing the major article site {such as ezine articles}
3: make sure you comment in blogs which matches your niche
4: the same applies with forum posting (most of the forums are nofollow these days but again, its worth posting for the sake of a few hits}

Hope this helps

I think that links and backlinks will generate as much as possible traffic your web sites.
Moreover, directory submission sites can be also very helpful.

I think that links and backlinks will generate as much as possible traffic your web sites.
Moreover, directory submission sites can be also very helpful.

backlinks are important to improve serps & page rank of a website, not for traffic!
directory submission is good, but as i have mentioned in my previous reply,
i have observed that its better to go with paid submission with high pr directories

Find some of the business directories in this link. seodesigndynamics.com/2010/12/list-of-online-business-listing-directories/

Back