• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

We can beat ANY offer!

I have a reseller account with www.ukname.net hosting. The server I'm on is not in the uk like the name implies, it is indeed in the US. This is the current reseller package I have with the company plus what I pay for it.

Reseller Account:
5GB Storage
80GB Traffic
2000 POP3 Emails
Unlimited Fowards
150 Domain/SubDomains
60 Mysql Databases
PHP / CGI / ASP / SSI
Plesk Control Panel
--------------------------------
$59.95/month

Can you beat this deal?

Hi Rebel,

We currently do not offer a reseller system. We will soon be offering an affiliate system and will hope to develop this into a full reseller package in the future.

Be assured that our reseller packages (when available) will be as great value as our hosting packages. Our affiliate service will also be attractive as we're thinking of offering up to a 45% commission on sales of our higher priced plans.

~Jerome

What? I see the same prices as he said above. :confused:
(OT: Your splash page is cute! ;) )

But but but...that's what he says here too. He changed the plan - look a bit down the first page. ;)
Starter Package
250Mb UNIX Webspace
10Gb/month Bandwidth
100 POP3 Mailboxes
20 MySQL Databases
CGI/Perl/PHP Support
Frontpage2000 Support
Subdomain URL or Domain Hosting
FREE SETUP
£12.99/$19.95 Annually
(WTF is DNAngel? :confused: )

Hi Pathetic,

I would prefer it if you didn't e-mail me and say "the speed is nice" and then instantly post on the forums that our host is "as slow as ****".

We have not changed our plans or prices since you said:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by GRiN
Those prices are really cheap now.
I'm tempted to buy the Starter Packpage...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

same here, that looks nice, im gonna wait a lil bit tho untill some ppl sign up so i can see their speed and reliability.

and even e-mailed me and said that for the price you would say that its worth it.

I dont really see why you have such a sudden problem with us. I have replied to your e-mail, I would be very grateful if you could let me know why this sudden explosion has come about.

~Jerome

Originally posted by meow
But but but...that's what he says here too. He changed the plan - look a bit down the first page. ;)

(WTF is DNAngel? :confused: )

Maybe DNAngle posted it under Pathetic's name? :D

i like the speeds on the example sites u gave me.
but yesterday the valcato.com was down for like an hour. timed out.
u definitely need to update your website and your first post.

and please exuse me, i was looking at your original post when i said the prices are crap. :rolleyes:
the prices ARE actually good...
i'm really considering trying this host, considering they accept money order
:D

Last edited:
Back