• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

We don't have a World Cup thread? What is this?

Being a small part dutch, im rooting for my boys on sunday.. but the spanish are a ----ing animalistic team who look for blood on the pitch. they are insanely talented.

either way, i bet 5 on holland and 15 on spain.

I truly believe the Dutch are the better team. Robben is the best player on either side, and that includes David Villa, and they just play a better tactical game. And I expect Dirk Kuyt to bust out something huge eventually.

im just really surprised they havent imploded yet. they are such drama queens but incredible footballers. im backing them..but the spanish man. my god.

spain deserved to win it. the dutch were playing ----ing atrociously, they should have been at least 3 players down by half time. the spainards just came out and scooped it, absolutely phenomenal

That was a terribly exciting game. Sorry, I meant that was a terrible, exciting game. I hate when the refs factor themselves into the game.

Not that Spain didn't outplay the Dutch and deserve to win, but the amount of cards and free kicks from dangerous areas was unacceptable.

But we knew that was coming the second they announced Howard Webb as the referee.

xavivsdejong.png

14debsn.jpg

2ztgaj4.jpg

And of course I love this one :)
iy32j9.jpg

And this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IejFgxW49fw

Back