• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

web design! hehe! second large project!

They are both Good. The first one should is going to go down as one of the best ones I have seen made in flash. Gj.

First one:

Looks great and I really like the layout. The features are nice too! 4/5

Second one:

I like the colors but please remember in business white is preferred with anything dealing with sales. But light colors also do very well. The spelling and punctuation needs to be fixed!!! I repeat the SPELLING and punctuation need to be fixed, this is where so many hosts fail. 3/5 (Spelling)

Great job!

MDurai
thanks :D I'm a designer though, not an english teacher :p :p

what about the color? is it ok to leave it this way? thanks in advance... :bandit2:

Last edited:
very nice, but at that college .. be really carefull at the board.
phpBB 2.0.4, can be totally easily hacked =/

sandrodz said:
MDurai
thanks :D I'm a designer though, not an english teacher :p :p

what about the color? is it ok to leave it this way? thanks in advance... :bandit2:
Possibly try to change the OUTER background of the spy on the white, then see how it looks with the INNER light blue/off blue changed to white. As you already have alot of white in the page and graphics. See how it is with the white. I'd like to to see also :)

Eh, the first one.

I don't like it. It's too crowded, not really made for a school website. I think a school website should be more.. spread out. The font is also incompatible with some computers. I get blocks in the middle of characters. Pretty good job on the flash, but not a great site for a school. One picture is boring, I think it should be a picture that blends in with the Flash.

The second one is pretty good. I'm not so sure about the contacts and support page. The link colors could be better.

Good job on them, they're better than any other I've seen.

Back