• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Web Developing Classes

Sam2000

I've gotten a great idea.

For everyone who wants to learn PHP/SQL, HTML/XHTML or JavaScript but the tutorials confused you? Well i'm starting a Web Dev. Class.

It will be hosted on BNexxus Networks, Inc. and depending on how many people there is will decide how the lessons are taught.

One on one sessions will be held if there are less people and group sessions will be held if there are a lot of people.

So if you want to learn how to build websites using dynamic programming languages, you need to be in this program!

So for all the info and details refer to the site where everything will be hosted...

http://www.class.bnexxusnetworks.info/

Everyone is welcome.

- DariusJD

Well its sorta a e-community project and a lot of users don't have alot of money so i'm offering a good opportunity. Its basically volunteer work actually. =P

You know what I don't see on that page, some proof that youre actually able to "teach" these skills in the first place, theres no documentation and the page look like it was made by a child......it's not convincing.......

Back