• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Web Freelancer For Hire

BillWill

Hello,

Being around the Internet for quite some time now I picked up a some knowledge about Web Development. I have decided to provide use of these skills and expertise to aide in any projects requiring possible freelance assistance.

I'm highly knowledgeable in the following areas -

• Perl, PHP, and Linux shell development, maintenance, and installation
  • MySQL database programs utilizing PHP and Perl with aide of the DBI module
  • Graphic design and manipulation using programs such as Jasc's Paint Shop Pro, the Adobe Photoshop series, and the GIMP
  • HTML, DHTML, CSS, and JavaScript
  • Maintenance and creation of high quality website content

I'll consider all reasonable offers although discounted hosting or monetary compensation is desirable. Samples and recommendations are available at the request of serious inquirers.

Best Regards,

William Clark - wclark@slickscripts.com

Tom - Yeah, eLance.com is a very nice concept but right now the subcription fees beyond the basic memberiship are way to high. $150+ to bid on projects is sort of outrageous.

Gayowulf - Depends on the project but I work pretty cheap. Email me with details.

Last edited:
Back