• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Web hosting for future Portfolio site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yojance

Hello everyone,

I'm in need hosting for my portfolio Website, which I have to begin coding by hand in PHP as soon as possible. I do have a few special requests which may come in handy down the line.

I currently have a hosting account with http://homingnetwork.com/ but the some of the features I need are not working in Cpanel. I won't bother contacting them since I their site is not even up.

Now that we got all that out of the way, here is what I need.
Red = Completely necessary, (Don't bother if you can't provide any of these).
Blue = Could do without, but I really want it.

Outstanding Customer Support.
Space: 2GBs or More
BW: 60GBs or More
30 Days Money Back Guaranteed
Cpanel with Fantastico
Subdomains and Pointers
Unlimited MySQL
CGI-Bin
GD
Zend Optimizer
Spam, Virus protection
Web mail, POP3, Auto-responders, AWSTATS (Only one I use)
PHP 4 and PHP 5 support at the same time
FTP accounts

-- Most Important of them all --
Able to install PHP PEAR packages straight from Cpanel

Cronjobs
Error Pages
Addon Domains
Parked Domains
Dedicated Ip address

My budget is around 10 USD a month. I can smell someone overselling from 10 miles away, don't bother to post if you are overselling, I will find out about it before I even sign up. I'm in not a big hurry for this, but I need it this week.

Please post your web site link and what you can offer me.
Thanks for reading...

Last edited:
Yojance,

I not going to post my plans since it will take up lines that can be used for more important words.

For $10 dollars per month i can hand out what you need. What i would like to do however is for you to test out your applications beforhand just to make sure everything works correctly. Meaning no payment untill you are "Sure" everything works correctly for you. I am assuming this test period should last no more then 5 days. Then after test is completed payment can start.

Please Surf thru our main webhosting site for all the info you need to make a healthy connsumer choice. the url is: http://www.host.gotcanyons.net

You may contat us thru: http://www.gotcanyons.net/customercare/mod.php?mod=mail&mode=contact

Got Canyons Always runs the Latest Applications for our WebHosting.

Owner/Operator
Got Canyons WebHosting Service

Thank you all for replying.

RaidxHost your site and plan seems wonderful to me. Those PEAR packages are the most important things for me to use. Do you have a Demo Cpanel account I can try out? I looked in your website but I did not find it.

Thanks...

Hello Yojance,
We at Volt Networks have a custom package that we feel will exactly suit your needs. Hosts have a 25 line limit for our response so I'll highlight the important things for you. However, we offer everything you require.

CUSTOM PACKAGE

-2,500 MB (2.5 GB) Space
-60,000 MB (60 GB) Bandwidth
-30 Days Money Back Guaranteed
-cPanel 11 with Fantastico
-Unlimited Features (MySQL, Subdomains and Pointers, FTP, etc)
-PHP 4 and PHP 5 support at the same time
-PHP Pear Packages can be installed through cPanel
-All of the following is supported/enabled: CGI-Bin, GD, Zend Optimizer, Spam/Virus protection, Web mail, POP3,
Auto-responders, AWSTATS, custom error pages.
-Free Technical Support

$7.50 / month OR $75 / year (save 2 months)

Dedicated IP's are $3 per month.

Please don't hesitate to contact me for a small account to try out for a few days. If you have any further questions, please PM or email me.

Visit us at: http://voltnetworks.com

Last edited:
Thank you all for replying.

RaidxHost your site and plan seems wonderful to me. Those PEAR packages are the most important things for me to use. Do you have a Demo Cpanel account I can try out? I looked in your website but I did not find it.

Thanks...

Hello Yojance,

I'm sorry for the delay, I'm the only sales representative who handles FreeWebSpace and my shift just started.

You can sign up for a free trial account here:
http://www.radixhosting.com/v1/index.php?page=trial

No costs, no obligations. :)

Best regards,
Josh Burt

Hello RadixHost,

I'm currently at work and I will sign-up for that trial account when I get home tonight.

TrexHost I will check out your web site too.

Thanks for replying...

We can easily host you Yojance.
We can offer you a custom plan

3 GB Of WebSpace
60 GB of Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
For $7.49/Month
PM if you want or we can chat via msn.
I will send you my msn in a pm.

No problem Yojance. Regardless of your choice on choosing Trexhost.com, I do wish you the best of luck on getting your venture started. Thank you as always for your time,
James

Hello Yojance,

We have received your sign-up. Your trial account has been created.

Thank you for trying RadixHosting!

Best regards,
Josh Burt

Getting the same error message as my current host.

RadixHost, I'm currently getting the same error message I get on my current host. Every time you want to install a PEAR package, it gives me this error.

PHP:
Content-type: text/html

Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /usr/local/cpanel/base/frontend/x3/module_installers/live_install.html on line 8

/usr/bin:/bin:/sbin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/local/bin

I won't bother using the other features since the PEAR is not working for me. Please look into this.

Hello Yojance,

I forgot to mention in my previous offer that for the duration of this month (June) you will receive a free upgrade of space so you will have 3,000 MB (3 GB) storage instead of the 2.5 GB I mentioned earlier. Please contact me if you wish to try out my servers.

Dear Yojance,

We already tried the possible solution explained in the thread you mentioned, but it results in other errors, and it's basically not a solution since it breaks PHP on the web server.

This seems to be a cPanel bug. We are still trying to work our ways around this bug. If we cannot find a way to get this to work ourselves, we'll have to wait until cPanel releases a bugfix for this issue. Until then, this feature won't work on any other cPanel server either.

In meanwhile, we can install any PEAR module as root on request. Is that a temporary option for you?

Best regards,
Josh Burt

Dear Yojance,

We can't seem to work around this problem without causing serious security issues. The cPanel PEAR install feature will not work on any server/host until cPanel releases a fix for this issue.

Best regards,
Josh Burt

Dear Yojance,

cPanel has escalated this issue to their level 3 support staff. I hope this will find a fix for this issue soon.

Best regards,
Josh Burt

Dear Yojance,

Just to let you know, cPanel is still looking into the issue.

Best regards,
Josh Burt

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm... why dont u use blue host. they offer 148-300 gig space for $9,95/month

or dream host maybe

Last edited:
RadixHost, I'm currently getting the same error message I get on my current host. Every time you want to install a PEAR package, it gives me this error.

(...)

Dear Yojance,

This issue has been resolved. I have extended your trial account with 2 days.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support department.

Best regards,
Josh Burt

Hello RadixHost,

I just came back from work and finally have time to answer you.
I will signup now with the real domain I want to use.

Thank you all for your replies, I have decided to go with RadixHosting

@Razerst
If 9 bucks gets you that much, it means they are overselling in a way out of this world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back