• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Web Hosting Template for Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

xd3vilx

Hello everybody,

I have a web hosting template I brought recently for sales. After much consideration, I decided not to enter the web hosting market. Too complex and too much competition.

This template is 100% unique, I have full rights to it, so after it sold, only you will have access to the template.

As it is basically mostly a text-based design, so they will be only a couple of small editable PNG files included for a couple of specific parts on the front page. So no psd files will be provided.

Examples:
http://www.fabergroup.net/4sales/

Price:
$80 (Negotiable)

Thanks.

Just curious as to why no PSD is provided? Even if there is only a few places that can be edited most sales come with the PSD.

Interested....but only if you can provide the PSD files and where you bought the template from.

I can't provide the psd files. I do not have them. From what I heard from the designer, he use FireWorks to create the image instead of Photoshop therefore no psd file can be provide. As for where I got it, I got it from a designer at NamePros. He is Xcentric Media.

sounds tot me like a rip... never seen anything liek that made on fireworks

he is able to provide me blank image of certain border and headers. I don't think if it was a ripped template, he would be able to provide me certain images file for me to edit.

Just a update, i just realise the png provided, is a multi-layer png, so editing can be done through FireWorks. It request, I can convert to psd for convenient editing on photoshop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back