• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

web site with audio files

samsung

i want to produce a music based website with clips from various tracks(approx 1 min) and dj mixes (between 60-90 mins in length)

would there be anywhere i would that would be able to host a site like this and would i be able to do this for FREE?! and if noy for as little as possible (i guess alot of u know what it's like to be a student) i know this is a long shot but any feedback would be really appreciated

Many thanks

90 minutes?!?!?! :confused2 CD-Rs are only 80 minutes/700mb, so you want to host something for Free that will not fit on a CD? Hell, hosts will not even let you host mp3's plain and simple. Good Luck with your wild goose chase :D

Originally posted by striker
90 minutes?!?!?! :confused2 CD-Rs are only 80 minutes/700mb, so you want to host something for Free that will not fit on a CD? Hell, hosts will not even let you host mp3's plain and simple. Good Luck with your wild goose chase :D

lol 90 minutes of mp3 @ 128kb/s shouldnt be more than 100 MB

but even that's a lot ;) :p

Back