• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What are you listening to?

Taking Back Sunday - Great Romances Of The 20th Century

Promise.
Promise of a better day. Promise of a greater hope. Promise of a new tomorrow...

<3 that song

Oranges & Lemons - 空耳ケーキ

-edit-
And:
Boney M - Rasputin! ROTFLMAO

Last edited:
Brand New - Seventy times 7

ezForum said:
Taking Back Sunday - Great Romances Of The 20th Century

Promise.
Promise of a better day. Promise of a greater hope. Promise of a new tomorrow...

<3 that song

Tell me about it.

a beautiful girl can make you dizzy, like you've been drinking jack and coke all morning, she can make you feel high, well the single greatest commodity known to man, a promise, a promise of a better day, a promise of a greater hope, a promise of a new tommorrow, this particular aura can be found in the gaze of a beautiful girl, in her smile and in her soul, and the way she makes every rotten thing about life seems like it's going to be ok...

[/emo]

Camel - Ice.

(if you've heard of this too and like it.. you are my newest best friend.. Camel is amazing..)

The Radio - Whatever it is that's playing. Sounds sorta like Green Day, in the way that everything sounds sorta like Green Day.

edit - google and azlyrics says it's green day - holiday.

Last edited:
Blank Verse said:
The Primitive Radio Gods - Standing Outside a Broken Phone Booth with Money in my Hand

Anyone remember that song?
You get 10 cool points for that.

That was such an awesome song, brings back memories from elementary school. :p

I probably listen to that song everyday. I just really like it. I remember it being on some movie soundtrack, but I'm too lazy to go find what movie it was. It was definitely during my time as a middle schooler.

Back