• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What control panel???

Matsta

I now have a vps and i want to run a control panel on it, we have centos and im a real noob at ssh so im looking for a good control panel , that i can create accounts on, and i dont want webmin. So gimme your suggestions :D

use a control panel you are familiar with and that you or your server management team can properly administrate. If you don't know how to use it what do you expect to do when it breaks

We are using CPanel with RV Skins at the moment, but are considering a switch to Interworx next year. Unfortunately their demo is currently down through.

Directadmin and cpanel are very much he same functionally, the only downside of Directadmin is that you can't use Fantastico.

Though DirectAdmin lacks Fantastico, DirectAdmin has Installatron which is just as good. However, I think Matsta that he is comfortable with and yet has room for more learning.

Back