• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

what do It takes to be moderator?

Thanks to everybody who have emailed me about being a moderator on these forums.

I beleive I have received about 40 emails regarding this for the last 3 days. I've not yet been able to reply everybody, since I have other things to do aswell, but I will answer you asap. Please have a little patience.

Thanks.

Hey Peo, I see that here is a new Moderator "NC_Tom"

Could you please tell us how you pick a moderator. what process do you go thought?
Cause I e-mail you 2 times.. no answer..?

Did you post on the other board Johnny?

<<edit>>Sorry for getting your name wrong there :)<</edit>>

[Edited by Chicken on 11-07-2000 at 09:35 PM]

Well NC_TOM would and will make a good moderator.

I'm guessing peo chooses on how good you are for the forum. What you can offer in advice and take action when required.

Your Polite to all users (Rules me out lol). And will give unbiased views on a subject.

could be wrong.

Originally posted by Technics
Your Polite to all users (Rules me out lol). And will give unbiased views on a subject.

Hmmmmm! Does that mean I should forget about it too??? :p

i think i have a good chance of being a moderator.. i'm smart, good looking, i'm great with the ladies, i have a keen sense of humor, i'm honest, i like to help people, i look great in a thong, and i'm a people-person..

so how bout me? ;)

I'm guessing peo chooses on how good you are for the forum. What you can offer in advice and take action when required.

could be wrong.

My polite to all user?! the only time i ever freaked out was on Ron.. Cause he was going and bitching on everyones comments.. so I got no choose to tell him to shut the F up.

hey if I was made moderator on adrevenue forum.. I can't tell all the dirty secrets of sponsors company that they don't want other user to know..

Chicken,
I neve post on other forums cause many things there are totally nonsense.

Uhhhh...whatever!

Bahahahahaha! You're a worse choice for a moderator than I would be (and I'd be a REALLY bad choice). Power like that in the hands of a twisted soul like me??? Mwuahahahahahahaha! Bad idea!

You need to learn what a moderator is supposed to do. A moderator is a referee/helper/all around nice guy/gal. You don't fit that category. Learn to accept it like I have. ;)

HaHa..
so you saying that you want a very nice person that never commited a sin to be moderator? well this the 21st centery if you didn't know that the very nices people always turn crazy at the end and the weird people turn out to be normal..

And I am a good refree.. I take law class in my H.S and I play as judge cause I am the faires person in the whole class.. If you go to other forums like geekvillage.. if you even critize a company or if you even make a comment about there forum, you will get banned!! that is wrong cause the public have the right to know.. so I believe I am very fair..

Calm Down Buddies!

Hey, think about it.....

If we all just post good comments, etc., we can email Peo then ask him to be a moderator.

Tink about it.

-Rob

:) ;) :( ;( :)- :)=

Originally posted by Johnny

could be wrong.

My polite to all user?! the only time i ever freaked out was on Ron.. Cause he was going and bitching on everyones comments.. so I got no choose to tell him to shut the F up.

hey if I was made moderator on adrevenue forum.. I can't tell all the dirty secrets of sponsors company that they don't want other user to know..

Chicken,

Spelling and grammar may be a prerequisite? :)

Originally posted by Johnny
Chicken,

I think some history would have helped your case. I visit many forums (and mod at 2 others), and you just can't pop onto the scene and ask to be a moderator. It just doesn't work that way.

Keep helping out everyone on the boards here and then you'll have your 'moderator resume'.

And you probably dont want to go ape Sh*t and post message after message. like I did a little while ago.

Sorry for that I am still mad, but you got to thread gone. It was close I had a good one.

Back