• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What do most customers look for?

I think most asked are space and badwidth also most asked question after registration is how to configure dns nameservers i think.

We are mostly initially asked for datacenter location, pricing discounts, security, support, and control panel choices.

When i look for a free hosting what i look is uptime rate before anything else. Because I want a host that will be always up!!

I remember when I first scouted around for a Paid Webhost my first question was what their uptime was like. We had been using a Free Webhost (not the one I'm using now) and had sufferered through some real bad downtimes. Reliability and backup were therefore very important to us. The next priority was assistance with getting a domain as we had no clue how we would go about getting that. After that Website space, bandwith and support although those particulars are usually listed upfront in most Websites. At the time when I asked I did not have a clue what cPanel was about. That was a fun bonus after we had subscribed. As well as the Web stats. That was a while ago though.
:)

As a hosting customer myself, I look for a web host that has been in the business for a while, has cheap prices, and offers CPanel

Mostly, are you 24/7? I rarely see questions about cPanel, although it is the most popular. We also get a lot of queries about up time guarantees. Price is ALWAYS a factor.

customers is looking for cpanel and cms which to solve their problem they need.
beside that most of people do looking for free hosting more than paid hosting and they wish to get free domain all the time.

Hi,

Mostly can I use this with my Web site (I know, it's web space, right)? Lots of questions about cPanel and DNS, they are easily the main three things we get asked.

Regards,

Nick.

Not sure about International customers but Indian customers seek for the following:

1. Cheap Hosting.
2. Good Local support.
3. Reliability.
4. Big diskspace / data transfers.
5. A Free domain with the hosting

Do you offer cPanel, how "strong" is server security, support + uptime, this is all customers need, and affordability too.

Back