• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What do you do?

newsniche

Being a full time self employed webmaster I'd like to know how many other webmasters are here. Do you work full time or is webmastering just a hobby?

It's a small part time job that pays for my cellphone, food, going out, beer, and some extras.

I do it when I don't do other things (adv. dip. in technical production / entertainment)

Total money made from the interweb: $40.00 (from emailca$h)

Total money made from the interweb in the last 24 months: $0

Last edited:
I work from home for Office Depot. I handle calls for the U.S. & Canada. I attend college and I do Martial Arts. I'm also a Mod here at FWS.

Last edited:
I like to call myself a webmaster, but really, I'm more of a webhobo.

I also practice martion arts and I'm probably going to fail some subjects at high school. I'd like a job, but I'm much too lazy to get one.

I will also apply to be a mod here once I reach the age of consent in my country :)

Dean said:
I do it when I don't do other things (adv. dip. in technical production / entertainment)

Total money made from the interweb: $40.00 (from emailca$h)

Total money made from the interweb in the last 24 months: $0
Only $40, I've made like $100 off them, the slowest money I ever made.

I'm really unmotivated to look for a job, so I started my own little site, which is making small pocket money, but is gruadually going. The great thing is that on non-maintenence days it only requires like 15-30 minutes work. So once I get a full time job, I will still be able to run it.

I'm also an aspiring 8-ball player (I have to do something with my time). Just in the past month I reckon I've improved my shots-per-pot efficiency by 25%. I need to fix my long game though, that's a bit weak, as my table is 3/4 size. However, when I get on a 1/4(Pub) size table, I can carve anyone up.

hehe
beer lowers my ability to aim, however another substance greatly improves my concentration on the game and makes me better :p
I'll challenge you someday

Don't go giving away your monopoly money, it's gonna be the currency of my island, when I get around to buying it. And you're all invited! Save up your MM..

sw33t. are the bills from the 'deluxe edition' worth more? because i have a shitload of those things in a box somewhere...

I am a hobby webmaster. I work as an admin on FedoraForum, run my PCShopper cause I enjoy that kinda stuff, I am an RA at NC State University, and I go to school there. So that takes up most of my time.

And I will def be saving my monopoly money then, geez, more paper to keep around.

Fedora? :(
I'll try not to hold that against you. :p

--

I am also a hobby webmaster and write code on the side, and run a few sites I will not mention here.
Though, it is by no means a method of employment, as I make very little money.

As for me, i am an computer engineering graduate and i am preparing for my MBA entrance exams. I am a webmater for more than two years and i take freelancer works in php.

Then i play poker.

I make no money on the internet. I use my computer for music & communication only.

I have no job and my income is my parents. I am the typical skater that begs McDonalds for a cup of free water.

Back