• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What do you do?

Ben said:
I am the typical skater that begs McDonalds for a cup of free water.

And they have to give you the water.

If you're being a -------- that day, ask for some McIce in some McWater.

If you're in the mood for being a dick at fast food restaurants, especially wendy's call every employee Wendy.

I love the McIce and McWater, and jmiller, you better have a good reson for hatin on fedora (my guess is you are a gentoo user).

I am the founder as well as other titles to a few online companies, I am starting to get into designing graphics slowly. Mainly logos right now. I work for a printing company as well.

I am currently attending college for my three degrees in business management and the same ones in criminal justice. and anything else I might find fun.

Romeo :)

Epgs said:
I love the McIce and McWater, and jmiller, you better have a good reson for hatin on fedora (my guess is you are a gentoo user).
Well, I was only joking.
And I take 'gentoo user' as an insult. :p I'm a very loyal Debian user.

Mahoro said:
You're going to get McGas and the McStomachaches if you McKeep it up :p
You guys must not have downgraded to Canola Oil, sadly you don't seem to get the McSh*t feeling anymore... Bring back the lard I say, if I wanted to pretend what I was eating was healthy, I would goto Subway.

jmiller said:
Well, I was only joking.
And I take 'gentoo user' as an insult. :p I'm a very loyal Debian user.

Hehe, ok. I just know Gentoo users hate fedora users. Debian is decent though.

To keep back on topic, it looks like I will also be running IT for a business supply services company local to me.

I am a hobby webmaster.

Back in the day it paid my way, I made more money in a week than I make in a month or two at my job these days. So these days it's just a hobby, I run a few sites, have a few more starting up, and am working on an independant game development, I guess I still make about a thousand$ or so online a year, but that's not much.

My real job title these days is an "IT Consultant". I'm desperately looking for a new career and new/different industry. Anyone got anything to offer?

There's a 15-room brothel about 100m away from my school that's on sale at the moment. Interested?

Business would be extremely good though, there's a construction site right next to it, soon to become an office.

Back