• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What do you use the most for using internet, Mobile or Laptop?

Laptop. We website guys probably are sitting behind a laptop way more then the average user. Internet will move more and more to tablets and smartphones in the next couple years. Especially if microsoft keeps releasing crappy windows versions.

I use everything!

A picture of my current workstation... consisting of 4 different operating systems on 5 computers split between 6 monitors and 1 projector using a single keyboard and mouse thanks to synergy!

1441354_10152088361360775_1830380109_n.jpg

I'll probably go for a smart phone one day when it has become comfortable to post on Forums. Doesn't look comfortable enough for me yet.

My custom build desktop. My laptop to a lesser extent. I do have a Nokia windows smartphone, but that isn't used much for internet surfing.

I use my laptop (MBP) more often than my phone (Note II), only because I bought a new laptop. I wouldn't say I use one much more than the other though. Previously I'd always use my tablet because my laptop was old, but I got rid of my tablet last year (gave it away as a gift), I'm eying up getting another Nexus 7, but I'll wait until after Google IO to see if anything comes out.

I use my iPad or iPhone the most often. I am saving up for a new laptop. My current laptop is more than 4 years old and it's really slow!

When I am at home I always use the desktop computer for everything, I use mobile and laptop only when I am not at home.

My perspective is that i personally find it pretty hard to do any work on a phone given that it requires undivided attention. I feel like at the end of the day, although there’ve been tons of apps developed for phones, one still cannot look the other way on the superior computing power of an actual computer.

years later I now use a laptop much more. Thinkpad X240. OpenBSD for productivity, Arch Linux for play.

I don't like Mobile verymuch even though they're very smart now.
I love using lap top. You like watching larger videos and clothes brighter,don't you?

Back