• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What do you want to become in future?

I want to be find something that I am really passionate about, and that pays decently well.. so that I can provide for my parents and family of my own. So far, none of the previously stated have come true :(

I want be a professional SEO expert in the future but seem lot of barriers while SEO are more challenging compare to previous.
Google algorithm keep on changing and even their rules and policy .
But i never give up. How about start to be a blogger by earning up to 5 amount every month

I'm all grown up, plus I'm already doing what I love. So I figured there isn't too much more room to elaborate on this. :cool2:

Have a decent job, become a useful and productive individual in my country :D

Last edited:
My dream is to be me. I want to be someone who has given it all. I don't care if I fail or succeed. If I give it my all in whatever it is I strive for, that will give me a deep sense of peace. It will probably be better if I fail anyway. (Probably be more successful in the eyes of God ;)

In the future?
Of course to be a billionaire on the business on what I am doing now.
Who don't want to be rich, right?

I'm working much to make my dream come true! Every job is one more step for my dream. Which one - I will not tell you)

To become some thing in your life first you have to find your self , what skills you have to become then decide

Back