• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What does a 'perfect host' mean to you?

Lots of silliness happanens, these days. People getting robbed, beaten up and even online money has been taken. People should try to watch out for easy scams..

Unlimited bandwidth is IMPOSSIBLE! if someone says they can do that for you for $50.00 monthly or any other price, they lie!! its a stupid trick to scam you.

I was even scammed.. My old host, who I will not metion, asked me to pay $24.00 for each domain, i got like 8, in the whole time I was hosted by them. I ended up being ripped of around, $50.00 usd amd not my host James is getting that old host to refund my cash.

Free money, is another perfect way to be scammed.. If we had free money wouldn't we all be running around throwing 100 dollar notes and people and using toilet paper as $5 notes??...

If someone offers you free money its either:

1. A scam
2. Illegal
3. Hacked and scammed money.

Paypal will suspend you're account if you have been given random money from some idiot..

Replies are welcome for this post, thanks and watch out for bad people!

Last edited:
Nice article
Also try not to buy hosting from ebay :) just yesterday I saw a host offering unlimited space, bandwidth and features for £5 a year with WHM! They were probably looking for credit card numbers to use or charge you £500 instead

Hah.. Even if you type domains or somthin via ebay, people will 'try' to sell them.. i advise not to purchase a domain on ebay.

Back