• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What happened to NevaCious?

Status
Not open for further replies.
gate2vn said:
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=462541&highlight=Nevacious

I am not sure to understand. In that post, Danny said "Since we are not very active here , more information about us can be found on www.freewebspace.net/forum because we have been active there a lot more..." So why didnt he post that sale here? He wants to start a new hosting company without any downtime? I wonder what his answer is for the last question: "Plus after the outage , have u managed to get all the customers site back online ? and is anyone deciding to leave due to the outage as it might help in deciding what offers to make."

Hmm yaa he should have posted sale here if he was active here makes FWS feel Cheap.

Clients of Nevacious seem to be from here not WHT, it's understandable that he doesn't want to post the sale here.

JLHost said:
Clients of Nevacious seem to be from here not WHT, it's understandable that he doesn't want to post the sale here.

But why keep there customers in dark ?

Hi

About the sale, let me get this clear , we are only selling if we get offers from a reliable company , we are NOT going to sell to the first one who offers anything for the company. In fact ,if we do not find a reliable host , I will continue the management together with Linda.

Clients will be informed when the company has been sold, until now there is no need to contact clients because nothing has been decided yet.

And most important of all : I DO NOT WANT TO START A NEW COMPANY :eek:

I have studied 7 years of Sales and Marketing, so I know how to manage a company and how to communicate with my client's I do not think you have so much experience with that A1whs ;).

And A1whs.com , I do not like your way of posting, it seems to be that you like it to post negative things about other company's, I really hope that you never get any problems like we've got...

And thank you all for ruing my reputation with the reputation system , I do not think I deserve this, I have always tried to give as much information as possible!. Maybe it would have been better to leave them in the dark like A1WHS said :p

JLHost said:

I only prefer to post it on one forum so that it is easy for me to keep up the bids, and proof them to the WHT users, as if they all come from the same forum it is easy to show proof for an offer when they sent it to me via PM. There are absolutely no other reasons at all.

Believe me, if it was possible to continue managing NevaCious and continue the same high quality support we've always had, I would love to continue with it... But in a lifetime people have to make choices...
Kind Regards
Danny D.

Last edited:
NevaCious said:
I have studied 7 years of Sales and Marketing, so I know how to manage a company and how to communicate with my client's I do not think you have so much experience with that A1whs ;).

And A1whs.com , I do not like your way of posting, it seems to be that you like it to post negative things about other company's, I really hope that you never get any problems like we've got...

Really!!! u studied for 7 years to grasp the basic concept of marketing world, havent u seen ads of soft drinks killing other companies ads compaign by making an ad based on other companies ad and making that companies ad's look like crap? All i am posting is the doubts that i bet your own customers might now have , and how did i ruin your reputation , i didnt even click the add reputation found on these forums for you ever, plus your bad luck is the reason for bad reputation so dont blame me for things that went out of control of your hands , what do u want me to post , "Oh Sorry , Good Luck" sort of replies?

You dont need a degree to learn marketing its all natural my freind, degrees just tune you up. And if you think keeping customers in dark is good idea , well good luck when they keep there payments in dark also . And yaa if something like that happens to me i got enough funds to pay back the customers , so at least the name of company doesnt get ruined. Oh by the way just to let you know i already have an offer for selling my company , so i do not need to worry about posting sale auctions either, if such bad situation arises like yours, and you said your going to get new job somewhere on WHT , now your saying that "In fact ,if we do not find a reliable host , I will continue the management together with Linda. "
How will you continue to host , if you get new job and cannot combine both ?

Cause on WHT your saying : "Please note that we are only selling the company if I have the new job and if it is impossible for me to combine both"

You never ever mentioned on the forums at wht that you had major downtime due to poor network and blamed leaseweb at all for it there . So i suppose your keeping the bidders on that forums also in Dark ( and from what i know buisness dealings are not done in dark ).

And in response this that your wrote to reply to JlHost:

"I only prefer to post it on one forum so that it is easy for me to keep up the bids, and proof them to the WHT users, as if they all come from the same forum it is easy to show proof for an offer when they sent it to me via PM. There are absolutely no other reasons at all"

Are you sure u went to buisness college? cause trust me bids are not revealed to any third party or provided proof of same to anyone, if your a true buisnessmen and done degree you should know better , even if someone insisted on providing proof ever heard of the term "Screenshot" if not, do google for the same and how to make screen shots , cause screenshots provide good proof. Also Please stop giving out truely poor reponses to questions raised by people. Oh why are you posting here about it and explaining the question was raised on WHT, which you have not replied to yet (sorry i wont post again if that is your excuse shouldnt i be on ignore list now ?) , shouldn't you now just give up posting here as you just made FWS feel like worthless pos infront of WHT. You think you would have not got good bids here if you had posted it here .
thanks to utcrazy most of us (atleast me) would have not known about the fact that u were been sold out.

And posting criticism is also part of business and marketing , so do your marketing degree again, never tell another competitor that they are getting to you,(
NevaCious said:
And A1whs.com , I do not like your way of posting
) just takes the control out of your hands and puts it in your competitors hand.:nervous:

In the End " Oh Sorry, Good Luck. "

Last edited:
Things are getting a bit flamed here :nervous: anyway I do have to agree with a1whs, you shouldnt keep your clients in the dark, all it takes is for 1 of them to look at the forum & find out your selling the company without telling them, remember they have a right to know THEN THE TRUST GOES. Just my $0.02 cents :)

craig888 said:
Things are getting a bit flamed here :nervous: anyway I do have to agree with a1whs, you shouldnt keep your clients in the dark, all it takes is for 1 of them to look at the forum & find out your selling the company without telling them, remember they have a right to know THEN THE TRUST GOES. Just my $0.02 cents :)

Look , I have posted more than enough here to inform the clients, when the company is not sold yet , there is no need to contact our clients telling them everything might be sold to another company. I think I have never kept my clients in the dark, in fact I have always informed them about everything.
I am not going to post anything more in this topic.

Please read the entire topic before taking conclusions...

Last edited:
craig888 said:

Sorry dude i never meant to flame and burn him up, but i dont like people when they play smart with their customers as i am myself am a customer of someone and if they play smart with me trust me i wont feel good would i , so i am posting from view point of customers and partly as a competitor , is that a wrong thing to do ?

a1whs.com said:
Sorry dude i never meant to flame and burn him up, but i dont like people when they play smart with their customers as i am myself am a customer of someone and if they play smart with me trust me i wont feel good would i , so i am posting from view point of customers and partly as a competitor , is that a wrong thing to do ?

If I wanted to keep my clients in the dark, I would not even take time to answer in this topic or time to reply to their tickets, and that is something I've always done. So please read before taking conclusions...

If any of the clients has a questions and if he/she wants to get an answer, I am online atm via msn@nevacious.com.

NevaCious said:
Look , I have posted more than enough here to inform the clients, when the company is not sold yet , there is no need to contact our clients telling them everything might be sold to another company. I think I have never kept my clients in the dark, in fact I have always informed them about everything.
I am not going to post anything more in this topic.

Please read the entire topic before taking conclusions...

Thats not the point, you may of not sold your company yet BUT you are selling it, listed on WHT. If I was a paying client of yours I think I would have the right to know

Last edited:
NevaCious said:
If I wanted to keep my clients in the dark, I would not even take time to answer in this topic or time to reply to their tickets, and that is something I've always done. So please read before taking conclusions...

If any of the clients has a questions and if he/she wants to get an answer, I am online atm via msn@nevacious.com.
You should not be telling us you should be telling your paying clients & why should your clients contact you??, you should contact them.

craig888 said:
Thats not the point, you may of not sold your company yet BUT you are selling it, listed on WHT. If I was a paying client of yours I think I would have the right to know. Anyway this is my last post on this topic.

Only when we receive a serious offer for the company we are going to inform all clients with a mass mail, so far nothing has been decided yet, so there is no need to tell them "there is a chance our company will be sold". Clients will be informed way in time when there has been any decision made.

craig888 said:
You should not be telling us you should be telling your paying clients & why should your clients contact you??, you should contact them.

Again, and for the last time, because I am really hating this to say everything 10x , I am going to inform the clients when there are decisions made regarding this sale, so far nothing has been decided yet.

NevaCious said:
Clients will be informed when the company has been sold, until now there is no need to contact clients because nothing has been decided yet.

Maybe it would have been better to leave them in the dark like A1WHS said :p

Danny D.

Can you care to explain why u posted your company been sold out on WHT and not here at FWS from where most of your customers came ? Plus in that post it didnt give me nor anyone here any hint that you are planning to tell your customers that maybe you will get sold ? One more buisness fact : If your liked by your customers and if you have managed to develop freindly ties with them( most buisness succeed if your customers are comfortable talking to the "BOSS" in a non-formal manner wouldnt you like to talk to your "BOSS" in a freindly non-formal manner wont you start repsecting him/her ) , trust me they would not have thought of leaving your company even if you had told them that company was been sold out to new owner , till they started facing problems with new owner.

But now i hope they really trust you , as posting sale on some other Forums from where maybe 10-30% customers originated from , indicates that you were trying to hide the fact that you did intend to sell your company, cause if you didnt intend to sell your company why did you post a sale for the same ?

Last edited:
a1whs.com said:
Can you care to explain why u posted your company been sold out on WHT and not here at FWS from where most of your customers came ? Plus in that post it didnt give me nor anyone here any hint that you are planning to tell your customers that maybe you will get sold ? One more buisness fact : If your liked by your customers and if you have managed to develop freindly ties with them( most buisness succeed if your customers are comfortable talking to the "BOSS" in a non-formal manner wouldnt you like to talk to your "BOSS" in a freindly non-formal manner wont you start repsecting him/her ) , trust me they would not have left your company even if it was sold out to new owner , till they started facing problems with new owner.

But now i hope they really trust you , as posting sale on some other Forums from where maybe 10-30% customers originated from , indicates that you were trying to hide the fact that you did intend to sell your company, cause if you didnt intend to sell your company why did you post a sale for the same ?

Only 1 suggestion , use the search function on this board, and you will see that we have posted a topic here regarding the possible sale of NevaCious.

Maybe it would be better to interfere with your own company instead of posting here.

NevaCious said:
Again, and for the last time, because I am really hating this to say everything 10x , I am going to inform the clients when there are decisions made regarding this sale, so far nothing has been decided yet.
ok, its up to you how you run your company, I only have my opinions which am entitled too say, anyway what ever happens goodluck.

craig888 said:
ok, its up to you how you run your company, I only have my opinions which am entitled too say, anyway what ever happens goodluck.

Really believe me I only want the best for my clients, I only think there is no need to sow panic when nothing has been decided. Once the decision has been made regarding this sale, clients will be informed and they have the right to leave NevaCious and go to another company if they do not want to be hosted by the possible new host that took over NVC.

NevaCious said:
Only 1 suggestion , use the search function on this board, and you will see that we have posted a topic here regarding the possible sale of NevaCious.

Maybe it would be better to interfere with your own company instead of posting here.

Naa why would i want to interfere with my own company if i own it . :biggrin2:

Plus If i am not mistaken Utcrazy brought the fact out that your company was been sold out , so if something new has been posted now it doesnt matter. Oh i dont know how to use the search button i need to go to some school :rolleyes2

NevaCious said:
Really believe me I only want the best for my clients, I only think there is no need to sow panic when nothing has been decided. Once the decision has been made regarding this sale, clients will be informed and they have the right to leave NevaCious and go to another company if they do not want to be hosted by the possible new host that took over NVC.

Usually clients are informed prior to been sold out , cause the minute you get sold out the new owner has all the rights to terminate all the account that you have , so thats another buisness advice to you , so that you dont face any future complications.

Plus in the end all i have to say is same as what craig888 said :

Last edited:
a1whs.com said:
Naa why would i want to interfere with my own company if i own it . :biggrin2:

Plus If i am not mistaken Utcrazy brought the fact out that your company was been sold out , so if something new has been posted now it doesnt matter. Oh i dont know how to use the search button i need to go to some school :rolleyes2

Plus in the end all i have to say is same as what craig888 said :

It has been posted more than a month ago that we had plans to sell NVC.

I've made NVC successful so I really hate that I had to make this decision to sell it. It costed me a lot of time and money to make what it has become now :(.

NevaCious said:
It has been posted more than a month ago that we had plans to sell NVC.

I've made NVC successful so I really hate that I had to make this decision to sell it. It costed me a lot of time and money to make what it has become now :(.

Oh really are u sure u meant to post that thread here cause this is what i saw in that thread which truely shocked me :

NevaCious said:
Since we are not very active here , more information about us can be found on www.freewebspace.net/forum because we have been active there a lot more...

Thread : http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=78579&highlight=Nevacious

Aaaah man you dont know how to copy paste either , are you sure you meant to post here and not on WHT (ur favourite place)
Plus u replied to that thread :

"They have rejected my application (unfortunately), so there is no need to sell the company ...

But good offers are still accepted."

So why were good offers still accepted? as you said it was your life and soul. and you had no job ( u were rejected) so why did you still plan on selling it cause what i read from all ur posts it said that ur selling cause ur getting new job and there was no other reason to sell otherwise

Oh well i give up trying to find the truth , i guess sometimes truth can be hidden.pirate2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back