• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What I need....

Sparky

for my site!!
  • An English Based Server
  • 200mgs+
  • Anonymus FTP (Public FTP)
  • Sub Domains
  • CGI, PHP, SSI,MySql Etc...(Not all of them but a few)
  • About 8-10GS/M Bandwitdth
  • Less than £10 a Month

• I know this seems like a joke but i've seen a few similar offer but they're all amreican and I need and English one :(

Sparky,

I've been searching for over a year for a service like this in the uk. The nearest i came was http://www.webnetics.co.uk , However there uptime is something like 60% and has been for about 4 months and there doesnt look like there going to change this anytime soon.

If you drop me an email at technics@flashtechnics.com i'll discuss uk hosts in deeper content.

It's gonna be very hard to find a package like that under £10, especially if you really need 8-10gb. In europe bandwidth is extremely expensive to say the least.

The other this is: why do you need a UK based webhost. When it comes to connectivity, there are alot of US hosts that have a much better connection that UK based, and you can get more for less...

Correction - The conection to uk hosts can be very fast if they use easynet,ntl,bt they are the same speeds as any us host. The fact that they won't give you much bandwidth is because it costs so damn much.

Originally posted by jvv
The other this is: why do you need a UK based webhost. When it comes to connectivity, there are alot of US hosts that have a much better connection that UK based, and you can get more for less...
Because i'm 13 and don't have a credit card

Originally posted by Technics
You may also want to check out http://www.kdawebservices.com/plans/ .... Very pricey, but they are a uk host. I do think £9.34 a month for 10mb of diskspace and 500mb of bandwidth is a lot though.

We realise that we are a bit pricy and we are doing something about it. If anyone is interested then please contact us outside the forums.

I think your company is brilliant. Theres always someone online late at night but the prices are VERY STEEP!. To be different to other uk provides u should provide morefor the buck like ghoulnet.com are.

Back