• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What is cluster server hosting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomanali

I have encountered this new term in web hosting world "cluster server hosting" so want to know about it. This may be not new for all of you but i'm sure there are some people who also does not know about this.

it has higher uptime thanks to multiple hardware / servers being available to serve webpages

Clustered hosting is a type of web hosting that spreads the load of hosting across multiple physical machines, increasing availability and decreasing the chances of one service affecting another.
Clustered hosting is similar tocloud hosting, in that the resources of many machines are available for a website to utilize on demand, making scalability a large advantage to a clustered hosting solution.

Clustered hosting is a type of web hosting that spreads the load of hosting across multiple physical machines, or node, increasing availability and decreasing the chances of one service (e.g., FTP or email) affecting another (e.g., MySQL). Many large websites run on clustered hosting solutions, for example, large discussion forums will tend to run using multiple front-end webservers with multiple back-end database servers.

Clustered hosting is a type of web hosting that spreads the load of hosting across multiple physical machines, or node, increasing availability and decreasing the chances of one service e.g., FTP or email affecting another e.g., MySQL.

cPanel cluster DNS allow to host DNS server on a different server or VPS.

You can use dns as a cluster so I think cluster means we can host services on different different servers and use it easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back