• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What is the best reseller ever ???

angeligia

Hi, I spend all my day here reading the topics, and I'm really drifter.
What is the best reseller ever, with regard to cost benefit.
It's cheap, and have good characteristics. What service could you guys indicate me???

Thanks a lot

Of course, there is!!!

The best for me is something that is cheap and have good characteristics... If the support is good, if have various ways of payment, unlimited characteristics, someone use and recommends, that it doesn't have down time.

To be more specific:
5GB Space
100Gb Bandwidth
Unlimited Domains
Unlimited MySQL
Cpanel/WHM
Price: < 10$ month and < 100$ annually

Anyway, All I see in this forum are people promoting theirselves and not recommending. I would like to see some real comments about some reseller, to help me take my decision.

Thank you

Last edited:
easy! I've been with 5-starhosting, and there brilliant!
The supports been fantastic, friendly and quick and the hosting is cheap, fast, and reliable.
5gb space and 100gb band for only $15
It's seriously worth it, I love these guys, you'd do well with them.
www.5-starhosting.com

angeligia said:
Of course, there is!!!
The best for me is something that is cheap and have good characteristics... If the support is good, if have various ways of payment, unlimited characteristics, someone use and recommends, that it doesn't have down time.
To be more specific:
5GB Space
100Gb Bandwidth
Unlimited Domains
Unlimited MySQL
Cpanel/WHM
Price: < 10$ month and < 100$ annually
Thank you

Good reach for a host - but cheap and support - $10 would be a server that a host can't support with that cost with the requirements.
100Gb is a lot, WHM.CPanel if your the only one will cost (about $30/month)

Divide say 1000Gb - for 100Gb by $200 and see what happens - not a good deal for the host.

heh, thats how I always work it out, an average dedicated server with
80-120gb hd
or
is its a higher rpm or sata - less space
and
1000gb band
costs $150 roughly, my guess is that the host makes 20 - 30 off that, so expect to pay about $15 for 100gb and depending on hd quality 5-8gb space
Under $10, and there overselling. And you don't want an overselling reseller package:) (cheaper if you buy yearly)

freak127 said:
I have had an excellent experience with http://www.hostingdepartment.net with my reseller. Their support is excellent, and the hosting is great ;)

I've heard good things about hostingdepartment. There pre-sales support is excelent. I'm joining up with them later on tonight, so I will be able to tell you what there after sales support is like again.

Hopefully this will be the last time i have to move hosts.

Ok guys, Thanks a lot!!! I will read carefully all the posts and think, see those hosts packages and make my decision...

I'll go back here to tell what did I choose and if it's good or not!!!
Thanks

Back