• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

what is your dream in your life?

two chicks at the same time

[video=youtube;A939QRRSNV4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A939QRRSNV4[/video]

two chicks at the same time

Your choice

Two%20Little%20Yellow%20Chicks%201.jpg

or

WhiteChicks.jpg

please just stay on topic-.-

I would have replied sooner but your taking the p*ss and I couldn't stop laughing :lol:

Your dream is a house with a pool, stuff everything and everybody else.

It went off topic on your original post, that's not a dream, that's just a greedy want.

A similar post was made a long time ago and I posted what some might call a proper response to not making yourself the centre of the dream, it was for a dream job, which should feature quite highly in anyone's dream.

If no one's working at anything nothing is getting done so your swimming pool couldn't be filled due to no workers :)

http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?2206765-What-is-your-dream-business

And that's it, no house, no job, no anything - just a car, and it is just a car.

So you have this car and none of the above, how do you run it?

Just let it sit there to look nice, or since there was no good job or house be stripped overnight,as you'd be a car bum...

Decker you're not supposed to take my place as the cynical bastard shooting down everyone's "dreams" with a 12-gauge

But, hey ... you're doing a great job.

Move out at age 18 - CHECK
Buy a convertible - CHECK
Get married - CHECK
Buy a house - CHECK
Get a degree - CHECK
Get to middle management - CHECK
Have kids - CHECK CHECK
Buy a car for the wife - CHECK
Buy a third vehicle for myself - CHECK

I can't really think of anything else that I want/need right now. A better paying job would be nice, but that's about it.

Lieutenant Dan

Decker's official title when he's harassing people.

deeplist seems to have a superiority complex. I think he needs to do some serious meditation on his life's purpose. It will relieve a lot of his stress, though he probably won't admit he has much. Too serious. Relax, dude. Live your life for yourself, not society's absurd standards. As much as you may try to convince yourself, you aren't a worker bee. You're an APE. So be ----ING HAPPY. Throw your poo at people if it helps.

I'm not saying to be homeless and smoke crack all day. Just ... relax a little.

Maybe find a Thai massage parlor with happy endings.

Oh, and it seems like you've got some kind of drive to be the Alpha achiever. Take the back seat. It's a lot more fun. Then you can pay attention to the scenery. Maybe start getting people to call you C-gangstuh instead of Charles. Or try Chuck once in a while.

Last edited:
I went by this in highschool.

As far as stress.... you have no idea. The balance between work and family life is a real son of a -----. I have no time for myself. I get 1 to 2 days off per week, but they aren't really days off because I spend them doing ---- for other people. I go out to the garage to chill and work on my car or something and my wife and kids come in there. There's no time for me. I'm driving to Charleston SC next weekend for my brother's wedding. I thought about taking a few extra days off work to chill down there but realized I couldn't really afford it.

Last edited:
Move out at age 18 - CHECK
Buy a convertible - CHECK
Get married - CHECK
Buy a house - CHECK
Get a degree - CHECK
Get to middle management - CHECK
Have kids - CHECK CHECK
Buy a car for the wife - CHECK
Buy a third vehicle for myself - CHECK

I can't really think of anything else that I want/need right now. A better paying job would be nice, but that's about it.
Wow! Well done. I imagine that the third car must be an extra special one?
:)

Back