• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What would you look for in an online email service?

Decker

Officially Old!
NLC
Basically as above, say you don't have the access you really need, on the move a lot your mobile phone has to be manually kicked to check for mail, etc.

I know there are plenty of online ones, gmail is the best example but I'm looking for ideas for what's not available that you may have thought to yourself 'oh I wish I could ....... right now'

Over to you :)

I wish email could teleport me a bottle of Pinot Noir whenever I want it.

Or Courvoisier. That would be nice.

I wish email would allow me to receive and send physical items.

Materialization for the win

I am satisfy with the current online email service. um.. not much request from me at the moment.

"I just noticed the latest post is displayed from the other way around. Normally the latest post in shown at the bottom, right?"

Last edited:
You just can't get the help these days :) sheesh...

If you can't be serious then stop drinking so heavily !!!

You just can't get the help these days :) sheesh...

If you can't be serious then stop drinking so heavily !!!
Don't lie. You want your email to let you ---- Natalie Portman, too.

I actually don't drink so much anymore.
I usually wind down at the end of the night with a few tokes of some marajawana and a movie.

Just leave out the info on rub downs with whipped cream and you'll be fine...

Now back to the actual request in the post ...

Free, or very cheap, full Microsoft Exchange support. It'd work brilliantly with my WP7 Phone. But to be honest, Windows Live & GMail do me perfectly. Both work seamlessly with my Mac's Mail Client, web versions are super quick, and both seamlessly integrate into my WP7 Phone.

But if I had to make a new service, it'd be fully Exchange supporting, cheap (maybe free), with custom domain support.

That's along the lines I was looking at, push email or instant notification by SMS

Full exchange support is the one that's most on my mind, as in without actually using exchange as it's not a cheap option normally, but with a couple of levels of service, free, paid(cheap one) and premium (all the bells and whistles).

Suppose I'm getting bored that I haven't pulled a good one out of the bag for a while :D

Back