• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What??!

Blank Verse said:
Pretty much all I do is make fun of Asians and discuss how great I am.

You do that outside of FWS, anyways...

Bigperm, your April Fools thread will forever be remembered. By the way, do you still have a perm? Or did that grow up too?

My perm has come and gone quite a few times. Mostly gone, it's growing back now, but I am probably going to cut it.

On another note: Just tell them to squint. God knows they're squinters.

Hey Permes, good to see you're still alive!

It seems we all might have changed a bit. Most of us were pretty young when we first started here, I suppose. Funny to think we were all here first in the quest for free web space.

My mental age has gotten a little younger, I've given up the quest to find the perfectly reliable free host without ads, I sit at the computer in my apartment instead of my parents' house, and I've entered the blessed world of broadband. Other than that not much has changed.

Daniel said:
Bigperm, your April Fools thread will forever be remembered.

Uh... erm... I'm ashamed to admit I don't remember it. :( Probably would if I saw it.

Yeah, I've certainly changed. I wouldn't call it maturity, because that still seems to be something I clearly lack, but I certainly do and say less stupid things than I did when I first got here.

I ate at a japanese grill in the food court at the mall last week, and I requested my stir fry to be extra spicy.

The little guy at the counter punched the order in, and I heard the little guy in the back call out "Mae Spicy fo' roundeyes!"

It ended up being pretty good. I ate it with chopsticks

I am ashamed to say that I missed the conclusion of the Admiral Giancarlo Likesto Tuchhimself saga--oh, and as far as my record goes, another year (has it really been a year), another name change! This time to niv...well, maybe some of you will understand why.

Man, I sure was a sucker... but it made it all the more memorable.

Needcgispaces name changes, for some reasons, makes me wonder whatever happened to Lex and LastActionHero.I think that was his name. Or was Lex around recently. Maybe even in this thread...

And where's my pal supermoo anyway.

I remember that.

I actually went back and read a few threads of GC's. They were entertaining.

I think I actually defended him once.

Back