• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What's up with F2S?

adizlaja

Hey,

what's wrong with F2S? they said on their website that they will let new users sign up for their service within a week and that was said like 1 month ago. are they gonna reopen? if not, i think they should be removed from free hosting. they are pissing me of so much. if they aren't going to accept new sign-ups why don't they write it on their site or why don't they give us a real time frame and not tell us something that isn't true. :angry2:

yeah i also tried to sign up about a 3 weeks ago
but when i tried again today it still says the same thing

anyway i have found another host
9cy.com

They also said they were gonna have a file manager...never happened...and 9cy just started with big pop-ups

i can't even open the 9cy website. don't know why and i hate popups. does anyone host a phpbb here? and if yes, what host u using?

phrozen..... i think i got an account with em but isn't that the host that's really sloooooooooooow?

able to view

Well, I am able to view the site, perhaps your DNS is slow? Im not sure, but whatever it is, i believe they resolved it now.

i just signed up with barrysworld........ do they have everything that i need to set up a phpbb message board and is multimania good? do they have banners? are they fast? can i host my phpbb there? thanx.......

ok, so barrysworld has php but doesn't have mysql? where should i get mysql? is there a fast host that offers mysql? btw..... i just signed up with 9cy, but can i host my phpbb on there? do they have everything that i need to host one?

Re: able to view

Originally posted by nerocities
Well, I am able to view the site, perhaps your DNS is slow? Im not sure, but whatever it is, i believe they resolved it now.
Actually, it's not slow because I can't see it either. I did a traceroute on 9cy.com and it timed out on hop 12 and pinged it, it also timed out.

--- Edited Part ---
Ok, now I can view their web site. How come I couldn't see it before? Weird...
--- Edited Part ---

Last edited:
Originally posted by adizlaja
btw..... i just signed up with 9cy, but can i host my phpbb on there? do they have everything that i need to host one?
You need php and mysql. 9cy doesn't have either.

grrrr. i signed up for nothing. i heard about multimania and someone i think said that they would let me host my phpbb there. do they have everthing i need to host a phpbb? their site is also in french and i don't speak it, can anyone make me a account there if they would let me host a phpbb? btw...they got adds?

At Barryworld?

When someone says "just" must mean "just". Not a month ago. I really wonder "adizlaja", when you "just" signed up at barryworld?

"i just signed up with barrysworld........ do they have everything that ....."

Originally posted by adizlaja
phrozen..... i think i got an account with em but isn't that the host that's really sloooooooooooow?
don't you think f2s is slooooooooooowwwwwwww too?

Originally posted by trenzterra
don't you think f2s is slooooooooooowwwwwwww too?
Sloooooooowww? Not for those who have the really oldddddddd accounts. :D

Back