• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Where Can I get Minecraft servers?

Fahrenheit

b&
I would like to ask some experts help in order to help me to choose Minecraft server host.
What do you think about gamingsurfer.com? The reason for my request is that I am looking for good place where I can order Minecraft server hosting solution and this company seems to be good for me.

Do you know anything about it?

Their website times out and is not working, so I'm going to go with no...they don't seem very good. LOL

gamingsurfer.png

What kind of server are you looking for exactly? What specs?

The website is loading fine for me. You might want to check out their reviews first or customer feedback to know more about their reliability and stability, before actually signing up with them.

I believe that HostingSource.com servers are powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently.
I believe this company is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.

Choosing a web host is not an easy thing to do. Read customer hosting reviews before making any final order.
As I know, demontech.net offer really nice hosting deals special for games. contact them for more details. Good luck!

Think that you can look at pirateshosting.net and their wide range of dedicated servers. I like their pricing.
Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.

Back