• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Which Cartoon you loved the most when you were kid?

softaculous

Which Cartoons you loved the most when you were kid?

Which Cartoons you loved the most when you were kid?

My Favourite were Johny Quest , Dexter and Duck Tales.

Last edited:
My fav were many! DBZ, tom and jerry, dexters lab, Swat Cats, Captain Planet, He man, Shinchan, and many many more...

When I was a little kid?

Captain Planet, Swat Cats, Simpsons, Looney Toons, Reboot, South Park, The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest, Space Ghost, Duck Tales, Animaniacs, Spice Network

Loved the simpsons, that was probably my favourite. Then there was Ren & Stimpy, Hey! Arnold, Fairly Odd Grandparents, Looney Tunes, and some others

Smurfs, Thundercats, and Voltron (with the lions) were some. Star Blazers was probably my favorite though.

*Note: These were the 70s and 80s versions, not the remade crud

Favorite Cartoon Character

I liked Dragon Ball Z, Pokemon & Captain Planet, & Justice League.
But my favorite cartoon characters are Donald Duck, Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck !

worldpharmarx.com

He-man, Pokemon, Mickey Mouse and Mogli were my fav. I do watch Pokemon sometimes if it is coming on cartoon channel..

i love transformers
pokemon
dragon ball Z
beyblade
disney (all disneys ofcourse)
futurama
simpsons

but those are the things i still love to watch , they stay nice (exept pokemon , thats kinda boring now when the story stays the same )

for the rest i basicly love all cartoons that got a nice story line in it

Greetings From PowerChaos

Back