• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Which Chat software you prefer?

Just been wondering which chat software you guys prefer for your hosting business. And how do you find the features and pricing for it.

Trying tawk.io on APKNite.
Just made an account, setup was ridiculously easy, and now I have a scheduled live chat on all my pages that matches the theme of my site. And it's free.
It has the iOS app so I can chat live from my phone too.

As per my recommendation, LiveHelpNow is the best Live Chat software for the hosting business. AccuWeb Hosting recommends them in one of their blogs with the topmost position.

If you want to know more about Live Chat software, check out AccuWeb Hosting's "The 11 Best Live Chat Software Solutions Compared". I am sure you will enjoy reading their detailed information about best live chat providers.

I would like to recommend you the software i am using (Tawk to) in daily bases which is very to communicate with people and its very easy to chat with people

Back