• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Which is Good for SEO ?

Some said Blogger is best and some said wordpress .So please guys tell me which one is the best for blogging ?
Both are good but blogger would be better just because it's owned by Google and they love people to use their products.

wordpress would be better as it is open source software and has many plugins that enable easy modifying of any default features.

Blogger is better for seo as google promotes its own content, meanwhile the real thing is content the better you put the content the better the results you get.

If you are using them for SEO then I don't see any difference between WP and Blogspot.
Domain variety is good for SEO, you know that.

I vote Wordpress. WordPress is a free and open-source content management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL. To function, WordPress has to be installed on a web server, which would either be part of an Internet hosting service or a network host in its own right. An example of the first scenario may be a service like WordPress.com, for example, and the second case could be a computer running the software package WordPress.org. A local computer may be used for single-user testing and learning purposes. Features include a plugin architecture and a template system. WordPress was used by more than 27.5% of the top 10 million websites as of February 2017. WordPress is reportedly the most popular website management or blogging system in use on the Web,supporting more than 60 million websites.WordPress has also been used for other application domains such as pervasive display systems (PDS).

As per my views, WordPress is best for blogging. As we know, WordPress is the content management system and is the first choice even for the bloggers to do blogging. It is fast and simple to use as well as convenient. Thus, I prefer to WordPress rather than blogger.

web hosting

I will recommend to WordPress cause we can use plugins to improve our website SEO. There are free and paid plugins available WP option.

Back