• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Which is the best free hosting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that is Wix.com
A strong, browser-based website builder, Wix.com reigns supreme if you want a simple, drag-and-drop interface for building basic sites (i.e., for portfolios, small sites, etc.).

While it’s not for those who are looking to work out their coding skills, house various video files, or host an app they’ve been tinkering with (If you match these descriptions, read on!), Wix leads the way when it comes to easy setup and robust features. Their support isn’t great, but it almost doesn’t matter. We find Wix.com’s offering to be ideal for beginner site owners:
  • Storage: 500MB
  • Domain: Wix.com subdomain
  • eCommerce: No
  • Bandwidth: 500MB
  • Email: No
  • Website Builder/Design: Drag-and-drop editor with lots of templates and apps
Note that email, domain, and eCommerce features are available by upgrading to non-free plans.

I would suggest going for a cheap paid hosting service rather than a free hosting. Free hosting have various limitations and higher risks of data hacking.

You can try use our hosting Fecony . We now offer 1 year free and our load is fast. In adveristements section is link.

I see that there are many free hosting services out there such as byethost, 000webhost, hostinger, awardspace, 5gbfree, etc...However, in my experience, I would like to suggest ByetHost is comparatively better than other free hosting in terms of CPU, speed, uptime, no ads and good support.

I recommend 000 WebHost. I used it for about half a year on one of my blogs and I was satisfied by the features that a FREE hosting service can provide. It's not amazing, but the speed is ok and the fact that you have a drag'n'drop interface makes the customization of the site very easy.

Free hosting is only useful if you have website with single web pages or etc and it is not useful for hosting data driven websites. So better go with affordable web hosting service rather than free hosting because with free hosting you have limitation with resources, support from web host and more. So go with shared hosting service rather than free hosting.

Free hosting is only useful if you have website with single web pages or etc and it is not useful for hosting data driven websites. So better go with affordable web hosting service rather than free hosting because with free hosting you have limitation with resources, support from web host and more. So go with shared hosting service rather than free hosting.

Why are you spewing your garbage on a FREE hosting forum? This forum is about free hosting, not paid hosting.

I hate these questions.

There is no such thing as free hosting. There never has been, there never will be.
There is painfully cheap and nasty hosting that you dont pay cash for, but they will mine your data and all your visitors data, turning you in to a spammer before the fact.
The cheap and nasty overloaded servers will go slow enough to keep Google away, and to drive some of your guests away, other will just associate what you are doing with poor quality.

Free hosting is not helpful for business improvisation, It lacks in resources and also the support team.
Paid Hosting is always safe for your Business

Building a website has become the most important way to get your message out in the world. However, when you are first starting, you may not want to spend money on making a website.

Most people simply want something quick, easy, and free.

There are tons of free website hosting companies in the market. But as a smart consumer, you should know that there is no such thing as free lunch.

There is always a catch.

Building a website has become the most important way to get your message out in the world. However, when you are first starting, you may not want to spend money on making a website.

Most people simply want something quick, easy, and free.

There are tons of free website hosting companies in the market. But as a smart consumer, you should know that there is no such thing as free lunch.

There is always a catch.
Which is pretty much what Adrian AND Dotze said a while ago. Repeating the same ideas isn't helping the discussion. Trying to necro a thread from 2017 isn't helping either. Why are you all posting replies to a long dead discission?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back