• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Which is the best web hosting company?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there’s no such thing as ‘’the best web hosting company’’ mainly because even not all famous hosts will suit everyone’s needs. Sometimes not that big companies can turn out to provide better services at lower prices and to have a more friendly attitude towards their customers. When choosing a host, pay attention to the uptime guarantee, because the uptime is a vital factor for a website’s success. Money-back guarantee is also important, because if due to some significant reason the services you get differentiate from the ones you get, you can get a refund. In general, if you're looking for a great correlation between price and quality of services, I would suggest you try bgocloud.com. I've been using their services for some time and I can only say that they're really reliable. But you need to state what your exact requirements are in order to suggest you a company that will fit your specific needs.

I host my blog on Vultr for a while, and I am really satisfied by their service. Besides Vultr, DigitalOcean and Linode are relaible and affordable web hosts.

some of the best hosting site:

Bluehost
HostGator Cloud
SiteGround
Hostinger
iPage
A Small Orange
Dreamhost
A2 Hosting
WestHost
Midphase

I have been using WSWD and Instafree (same person) for years. They have not failed me yet.

Instafree does not allow free accounts any more

x10 is really fast and hardly any down time this free host is better than like 60% of payed shared host. Only tw0 down sides is is they only allow one domain pre account and support kinda sucks 2 to 3 days to replay on their support forum a lot of time you will never get a reply. Just hope you do not get put on server 4 it is overloaded slow and down a lot the other servers are just fine.

Medha Hosting is an excellent web hosting service that's simple to use and offers an array of useful plans for consumers and small businesses.
We've been a paying Medha Hosting customer since 2017. That means we've been monitoring their cheapest shared hosting plan performance (both average load time and uptime) for the past two years.

A lot of companies actually. However, each user has different requirements and hosting company may vary for each. Users really look for companies that offer reliable services with real human support at all times, ofcourse along with the server features they need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back