• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Which managed hosting for PHP is better?

olidev

I have been hosted my client's php based websites on Godaddy for a while. But because of lackluster performance and poor service, I am now thinking of moving to a DigitalOcean dedicated server. Now, my issue is that I dont have experience to setup a server with PHP stack and manage it. So, I want to go with some managed hosting for PHP. Right now, I am considering between Cloudways and ServerPilot. Anyone has any experience with either of these services?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you are confused about what managed hosting is. ServerPilot and Cloudways are not managed hosts. They don't provide hosting at all. They are basically control panels, similar to cPanel, DirectAdmin, etc.

I have been hosted my client's php based websites on Godaddy for a while. But because of lackluster performance and poor service, I am now thinking of moving to a DigitalOcean dedicated server. Now, my issue is that I dont have experience to setup a server with PHP stack and manage it. So, I want to go with some managed hosting for PHP. Right now, I am considering between Cloudways and ServerPilot. Anyone has any experience with either of these services?
I will suggest you to go for Cloudways, it really does provide amazing managed hosting services for hosting PHP. With 24/7 expert support, they have an active community and which answer queries with ideal ticketing,

For managed web hosting services, WHUK is the most affordable and secure web hosting provider available in the hosting industry. Their 24/7 available team is responsible to solve your queries. For more details, visit their website and initiate a live chat.

As per your requirements CW is the good choice for you. If you are a non technical person then you don't need to worry about it. This hosting offers you a great amount of features that you can use and build your great website. Moreover, it offers unlimited applications, unlimited servers, automated backups and many more features that you can think of!

If you're seeking the best Web Hosting for your business, I recommend Host.co.in, one of India's cheapest web hosting providers. They offer the most beneficial qualities. SSD storage, high performance, 30-day money-back guarantee, free migration, free domain, private server hosting, and remote data backups are just a few of the benefits.

Excellent pricing and plans! In addition to OwnWebServers great customer service, you get plenty options, plenty of space and usage and at a great value. Highly recommend their affordable instant servers to others.

Web Hosting Plans & Pricing:

Standard Web Hosting (cPanel Platform)

• cPanel/WHM Control Panel
• Hosted on Solid State Drives
• Free Domain Name Included
• Host Unlimited Domains
• Free SSL Certificates
• Daily Backups
• Unlimited: Storage
• Traffic/Month: Unlimited
• Email Accounts: Unlimited
• Discount for Multi-year Year Prepayment