• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Which Mobile Brand Are Best ???

Nokia and Iphone

both are best brands...

i have used many nokia mobile phone and now using iphone.. and my experience with both is great...

IF you have enough cash try forking it out for an iphone 5! :> Features, bang for the buck and android? Samsung Galaxy S3.

Samsung Galaxy S III and Note II.
I don't like Iphone 5 because the small screen is already out of date and it still have no NFC function. the most importantly, iphone 5 is too expensive

I love my HTC HD2, will forever. It just won't die. But I am eyeing the SG Note 2. Wanted the original Note but wasn't feeling it enough to sway me from my HD2. That said I really like the look of the Lumia 920, but I don't like WP7/8 that much to pay the price. Its just not there yet, got a lot of maturing to do, specially in the app market.

formally Nokia is also known as Reputed brand, nokia launch cheap mobile, smart phone, and now windows phone. but i like nokia's Series mobile. N' E' and C'.

Samsung Galaxy S III and Note II.
I don't like Iphone 5 because the small screen is already out of date and it still have no NFC function. the most importantly, iphone 5 is too expensive
I've only had the iPhone 5 for just over 2 weeks and feel that the screen size is just right for every day use. It isn't too small and isn't too big. I didn't get the Samsung Galaxy S III because it felt like carrying a tablet around.

Although NFC sounds great, not many businesses are using it yet. Maybe this will change next year but we'll see...

Any Samsung Galaxy from the S3, I feel that Samsung have blown Apple out of the water, especially using Android OS, it is so easy to use and allows you to do things that Apple would require the Iphone to be jail broken.

I'm still with a very old-fashioned Nokia100. About 33 USD. I must say I prefer the older models of Nokia however. And it is probably going to be an enormous learning curve to jump to something like Apple or Samsung. Which I'll do when it is really necessary. I don't travel as much during the work week, so most of my social networking happens on desktops and my laptop. Hopefully by the time I'm ready to upgrade my mobile phone there will be something a bit less complicated and simple on the market for me.

Not Apple in my book. They all look the same to me, and they aren't that great performance wise (I've owned the 5... done with that!).

I have a Nokia 1520 now. Period. This thing smokes my iphone. Love Windows and Nokia is one of the few that has it.

Back